a nasty gift from downtown Montreal (pics inside)

D_Accord

Legacy Member
Sunday it's nice, my boys that I haven't seen since the pandemic tell me we gotta go out have a beer on a terrace and catch up.
I say when/where I'm there. We meet downtown (should've known better) and after circling around for a bit I find a spot on Metcalf.
We walk around all the way to china town eat some food go to the old port, have a beer, catch up, life's good with the gang and we slowly head back.
I come home and park my car in my garage and then I find this from the front door-rear door to the back panel.

IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0674.jpg

I mean I was more confused than anything else.... I didn't piss anybody off, no cutting people off, no stealing the parking spot, I don't have a super luxury car but people just think 'oh it's gonna be fun keying someone's car for no reason'?

Having said that if anybody has a good body shop to recommend on the south shore (Delson/st-constant/candiac/laprarie/brossard) I'm all ears. I'll see if it's worth claiming as well if it's a job in the 4 digits...The fuker went pretty deep on the keying and you can see the metal too.

sorry dude...

for sure over 4k..

I had a similarly deep scratch on my tiguan, 10 inches across door and rear quarter panel, cost me $1.5k at the dealership. I got some quotes from some independent body shops and they came around the same price or even higher.

dude.... people have no respect. Which part of Montreal were you parked in? o.0

Also, I think you can remove the "roads" part from your signature. You've earned it right to say you hate the Island.

Thats just pure shit luck bro :(

Probablement un hipster qui vie d'amour et d'eau fraiche qui fait ca à toutes les marques de luxe qu'il croise, RIP :(

Peut etre un gars qui aime pas les drivers de Audi et BMW blanche....
Ça reste que faut etre BS pour faire ça !

4000 a 5000 facile :(

Last edited:
sometimes could be stupid as you didn't say 'thanks' went someone let you got at a stop ?

get too close to a pedestrian ? since they revised the pedestrian law few years ago, people are nuts with that, like if the street are theirs.

i've faced both situation , and rule no 1, leave the area, park far from there.

sometimes could be stupid as you didn't say 'thanks' went someone let you got at a stop ?

get too close to a pedestrian ? since they revised the pedestrian law few years ago, people are nuts with that, like if the street are theirs.

i've faced both situation , and rule no 1, leave the area, park far from there.

Oublie pas les cyclistes, eux aussi ce croit tout permis !

C'est exactement pour cette raison que j'ai une 3e auto, une vieille van 2008 que j'utilise pour me park a l'épicerie et tout les activités en famille, downtown ect. Comme ca jmen %$$$$%#@ de me faire poquer ou scratcher :/

Vraiment chien entk celui qui ta fait ca

The central core of the city has always been a cesspool that is sadly full of vagrants and miscreants. Last time went I took the E46. Parked on St Alexandre to go into the bay to get some kitchen stuff. Came back out and someone bent the wiper arms. I grew up on the plateau and minor to medium vandalism was pretty common. Trashcan through windscreen, keyed car, smashed window to steal 4$ in change...

However these days it seems car specific. Yes I'm the 1% because I drive a 17 year old BMW that's worth 2500$....

Imagine once rem is finished you won't have to bother with non sense like this anymore.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

La justice fait rien contre des cas de même. Mon ami s'est fait keyed il y a 2 ans dans le parking de ma job, on a filmé le vandale, on l'a pogné, on a fait venir la police, déposé un rapport, le trou de cul a admis que c'était lui, j'étais prêt à témoigner. On était blindé comme cause. Le procureur de la couronne a finalement même pas voulu aller plus loin, ont droppé les charges, c'était pas assez important et la cour était débordée.

Pas juste ca, souvent c'est des osti de trou de cul qui ont un dossier long comme le bras et connaissent parfaitement le systeme et en profite tout en passant au travers des mailles du filet.

Y'a aussi le fait qu'ils sont souvent zéro solvable, ca sert a rien de leur calisser un amende, ils vont pas la payer et font aller en tole 3 jours au frais de l'état....

Bref la seul solution contre du monde de meme c'est un coup de bat de baseball dans les rotules.

Y'en a un petit crotté qui sévit dans notre quartier, fait des voles et des petit délits mais ca fini tjs avec une tape sur les doigts... Je l'avais filmé en train de voler dans nos chars chez nous, on l'avait identifier et ca rien fait.

Back