Cars On Fire: 85 Clubs Confirmed

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to invite everyone to the Cars on Fire show this Sunday at ICAR. We've managed to confirm 85 car clubs and dozens of booths to be on display in what should be one of the largest shows of the season. Come check it out!
Carsonfirefb1.jpg
floorplan-13.jpg

So 110 Clubs. So is that the thing now? You buy a car start a Facebook group get a sticker and all of a sudden its a club? There are some of them which are real legit clubs but are there really that many clubs in QC now?

So 110 Clubs. So is that the thing now? You buy a car start a Facebook group get a sticker and all of a sudden its a club? There are some of them which are real legit clubs but are there really that many clubs in QC now?

There is 8 Subaru clubs & 5 Hyundai clubs, not sure what you are talking about!!!!

Also WTF is "Club VUS Koreean Quebec"???

Le Club Chevrolet Beretta et le Club Hyundai Accent 2006 automatique viennent de s'ajouter à la liste des inscrits.

C'est hot que le forum MR apprenne ça quelques jours avant l'événement hehe

La.preive que c'est le dernier des soucis le forum.

I literally just found out about it a few days ago after offering my buddy a ride to Toronto airport on Sunday :( I wish I would have known earlier I would have done the 7hr drive to attend.

It looks like a pretty awesome meet!

Back