Guess what was repaired. Carfax edition

5 years ago is a good thing, if the repair was shit and the car was taken out in winter, you would start to see rust come out. A vga car should be at least 20% off compared to another non vga.

If the price is right and you like the car…
But it's not a VGA it's just a car with high Insurnace claim.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Nick told me the car should be at least 30% below market price.

Similar cars are priced at 24-25k (Technik + S line) or same price but with around 30k more clicks.

In your opinion would you take a higher mileage car or lower miles with this history?

Also for the price. I got it down to 19.5k BEFORE seeing the carfax

Nick told me the car should be at least 30% below market price.

Similar cars are priced at 24-25k (Technik + S line) or same price but with around 30k more clicks.

In your opinion would you take a higher mileage car or lower miles with this history?

Also for the price. I got it down to 19.5k BEFORE seeing the carfax

Peut etre en lui montrant le carfax tu peux le négo encore un peu et lui fesant comprendre que dans les autres acheteurs potentiel pour le futur ils vont peut etre checker aussi le carfax et peut etre backé pour l'achat.

Si le char te convient en tout point ( a part du claim ) , que tu l'aime vraiment , prend le , mettons tu le sort a 19 000$ ,tu sauve quand meme 5000$-6000$ vs un plus de km mais pas de claim.
Comme ca a été dit plus haut le char a 6 ans , les bobos mal reparé auraient sortie depuis le temps. Mais je le ferais quand meme inspecter chez
Nick , c'est l'inspection qui va te dire , touche ou touche pas.

Back