Food Prep Delivery

Mtl Racing

Anybody know a good company that deliver meals?

I'm talking about something you can get delivered weekly with pre-mesured ingredients you can easily put together and toss in the microwave or oven.

Looking for healthy meals not something full of salt and sugar.

On another note, if someone knows a company that deliver different types of meats at a good price that I can store in the freezer i'd be interested in that as well.

Thanks!

I used one of those 90$ off coupons for Hello Fresh.

Honestly, it saved 5 minutes over making it myself, for 3x the price.

La Comida is local, but is more pre cooked reheat meals.

Good food is ok, but prices went up 12-15 for one meal
And lots of salt and rice/bread basically too much carbs…

Anybody know a good company that deliver meals?

I'm talking about something you can get delivered weekly with pre-mesured ingredients you can easily put together and toss in the microwave or oven.

Looking for healthy meals not something full of salt and sugar.

On another note, if someone knows a company that deliver different types of meats at a good price that I can store in the freezer i'd be interested in that as well.

Thanks!

si t'es à Québec, un petit tour chez Planete Nutrition sur Bouvier.

Ils ont des Fit Gastronomie et 3-4 autres marques.

si t'es un bon client, les plats sont moins cher

I used one of those 90$ off coupons for Hello Fresh.

Honestly, it saved 5 minutes over making it myself, for 3x the price.

La Comida is local, but is more pre cooked reheat meals.
Really, 5 minutes?

I'm not much of a cook and pretty much stick to what I know which can become redundant after a while. And when I do try new recipes I have to go out and buy a bunch of ingredients that often never get used again.

So i'm looking for something more pratical to add some change in my diet without having to go out and buy a thousand different ingredients and spend hours cooking every week.

I'll check out La Comida. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't mind pre-cooked as long as it's healthy and tastes good.

Also like I mentionned in the OP, i'd also be interested in a company that deliver meats at a good price if you guys know of one. Something you can order in bulk every few months and store in the freezer. Beef, bacon and stuff like that.

Last edited:
si t'es à Québec, un petit tour chez Planete Nutrition sur Bouvier.

Ils ont des Fit Gastronomie et 3-4 autres marques.

si t'es un bon client, les plats sont moins cher
Je suis rendu à Montréal

Falloir je change la localisation lol

Regarde localement les restos

A Sherbrooke on a le Bowman qui est un resto assez fancy et fait des boites repas.

Un de mes chums fait affaire avec eux. 150$ semaines il a 5 soupers et des lunchs pour le diner (2 adultes 3 enfants) pis calvert c'est des esti de belle assiette sans joke.

Il a fait le calcul et ca reviens pareil a faire l'épicerie en considérant le gaspillage, en prime il se fait pas chier et c'est bon et divertifier.

Depuis les dernières semaines je commande du WeCook pour mes lunch le midi. Habituellement j'aime faire mes lunchs mais avec les réno et la job je manque de temps pour cuisiner...

C'est de 12 à 15$ par repas et te livre sa à job ou chez vous. Une dizaine de choix par semaine. C'est très bon pour des repas préparés et les portions sont très grande, peut-être même trop...

www.wecookmeals.ca

Depuis les dernières semaines je commande du WeCook pour mes lunch le midi. Habituellement j'aime faire mes lunchs mais avec les réno et la job je manque de temps pour cuisiner...

C'est de 12 à 15$ par repas et te livre sa à job ou chez vous. Une dizaine de choix par semaine. C'est très bon pour des repas préparés et les portions sont très grande, peut-être même trop...

www.wecookmeals.ca

La grosse portion est grosse en maudit...

Ill take pics of the hello fresh recipe cards.

For meats, costco and a vacuum sealer.
Are vacuum sealers really necessary ? I buy my chicken breasts and lean ground beef there and i usually freeze it in freezee ziploc bags. I usually restock every two weeks and the meat is always fresh tasting even if not vacuum sealed.

Regarde localement les restos

A Sherbrooke on a le Bowman qui est un resto assez fancy et fait des boites repas.

Un de mes chums fait affaire avec eux. 150$ semaines il a 5 soupers et des lunchs pour le diner (2 adultes 3 enfants) pis calvert c'est des esti de belle assiette sans joke.

Il a fait le calcul et ca reviens pareil a faire l'épicerie en considérant le gaspillage, en prime il se fait pas chier et c'est bon et divertifier.
Pas fou comme idée. J'ai été voir sur leur site pour le fun et c'est 5 repas pour $150. À $30 le repas ça fait cher en tbnk mais il doit surement y avoir des alternatives dans le genre qui sont moins cher.

www.wecookmeals.ca
Je vais regarder ça, merci!

Really, 5 minutes?

I'm not much of a cook and pretty much stick to what I know which can become redundant after a while. And when I do try new recipes I have to go out and buy a bunch of ingredients that often never get used again.

So i'm looking for something more pratical to add some change in my diet without having to go out and buy a thousand different ingredients and spend hours cooking every week.

I'll check out La Comida. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't mind pre-cooked as long as it's healthy and tastes good.

Also like I mentionned in the OP, i'd also be interested in a company that deliver meats at a good price if you guys know of one. Something you can order in bulk every few months and store in the freezer. Beef, bacon and stuff like that.

That's why I started using GoodFood. I've been cooking for 20 years and things got redundant, good food adds variety and new recipes, I only order weeks I want and get as many meals as I want. Plus I get to discover a few ingredients i've been able to add back into my recipes.

Does it save that much time, maybe not, but the new and varied meals was what I was after.

Are vacuum sealers really necessary ? I buy my chicken breasts and lean ground beef there and i usually freeze it in freezee ziploc bags. I usually restock every two weeks and the meat is always fresh tasting even if not vacuum sealed.

Not necessary if you restock that often. I'll go a month or 2 sometimes.

My own personal method is I spend 3 hours every Sunday meal prepping for the week, but I also don't mind eating the same dinner 4 days in a row, because I make it fuckin tasty.

My wife is away, so I don't know where she put the cards, but a ton if stuff is repeating ingredients, and you can order the ingredients for delivery for much less money.

Moi je bouffe chez Belle pro et ça me revient en bas de 10$ du repas...

Sent from my SM-A215W using Tapatalk

Back