Élections Fédérales 2021 Thread

Pour qui allez-vous voter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Le PCC, quel ostie de band de clown. Trump devrait le poursuivre pour atteinte aux droits d'auteurs.

Ils pourraient au moins se forcer pour être originale...

https://www.lapresse.ca/elections-f...des-patriotes-pour-agir-comme-scrutateurs.php

Tant qu'à voter pour une pareil joke plate, je vous suggère le Parti Rhinocéros.

https://www.partyrhino.ca/en/

Je me souviendrai toujours du gros cave qui s’est présenté comme indépendant lol.

Son pont avec voie réservé pour les Hummer

Last edited:
non seulement ça mais criss que son parti est loadé d'hurluberlus

On ne saura jamais ce qui serait arrivé s'il avait gagné la course à la chefferie de parti conservateur. Est-ce que le parti lui aurait dit de se calmer ou bien est-ce qu'il aurait attiré les candidats crackpots dans le PCC?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JJQ9pFfNupg/

TL;DW, Trudeau paid the presstitutes an emergency 61 million before the election to "insure timely voting coverage". This is on top of the 600M he gave to the corporate media, and in addition to the almost 2 Billion the CBC sucks from our taxes.

And yet the same idiots who get their beliefs pre-thought by the media on Covid, are the same mindless drones that harp on the PPC because the media purposely mis-reports or more often than not, ignores them altogether because they are an outsider party who has no plans on keeping the gravy train that is government handouts rolling.

Do they have growing pains, without a doubt, does Bernier have skeletons in his closet, yes, some known others we may see but how the fuck can anybody think Trudeau is a better option is beyond me. Heck, even Trudeau lite (O'Toole) and the Orange communist are worse in many ways than him.

I hope Viva Frei wins Rosemont. He'd be a good addition to Poilievre.

Scenarios I can live with.

- Liberals win a minority but Trudeau loses his riding. (Very unlikely to happen)
- Conservatives win a minority and the PPC wins more seats than the Bloc and Green party. (Best realistic outcome)
- Between the Conservatives and PPC they win a majority, Conservatives realize their fuck up, broaden the party a bit and reabsorb the PPC voters who felt betrayed. (Best long term outcome)

Wait, PPC winning more votes than the bloc?

I hate the bloc more than most but there's no way the PPC gets more seat than anyone but the greens.

Heck, I wish their leader was easier to dislike.. YFB looks like he's doing a better job than most Party leaders (Not that the bar has been set very high)

The impacts of climate change have never been more visible and the green party managed to waste more of their times with pro/anti israel infighting. It takes a lot of skills to do so poorly given the circumstances / zeitgeist. Oh, BC is burning? But what about the WESt BaNk!?

Wait, PPC winning more votes than the bloc?

I hate the bloc more than most but there's no way the PPC gets more seat than anyone but the greens.

Heck, I wish their leader was easier to dislike.. YFB looks like he's doing a better job than most Party leaders (Not that the bar has been set very high)

The impacts of climate change have never been more visible and the green party managed to waste more of their times with pro/anti israel infighting. It takes a lot of skills to do so poorly given the circumstances / zeitgeist. Oh, BC is burning? But what about the WESt BaNk!?

pcq PPC à travers canada au complet, BQ seulement au québec.

et vote égale pas seat si les votes sont dispersés.

pcq PPC à travers canada au complet, BQ seulement au québec.

et vote égale pas seat si les votes sont dispersés.

I missspoke. I said vote whereas I meant seats, just like the 250rocket did in his post.

Y'a beau avoir des pancartes du PPC au pieds carré en Alberta, Sask et une pas pire quantité dans le Sud-Est du BC, c'te monde la vont voter conservateur par stratégie de toute façon quand sa va venir au jour du scrutin pour ne pas risquer de perdre face a un autre parti.

Meme le Maverick Parti ne presentait pas de candidats ou sa pourrait nuire aux conservateurs. C'est Bernier qui n'était pas capable de diggerer d'avoir perdu la course au leadership et qui ne peux pas supporter d'être un has been. Depuis y'a perdu en Beauce, perdu en Ontario. Meme en tant que chef y'a zero prospect de se rendre au parlement.

What comes to mind every time 250rocket posts:

main-qimg-aad6b5c62e8fc5ab1309e6b2f99c76cf-c

Je me souviens encore quand 250Rocket avait dit pendant la dernière élection présidentiel que la Californie allait virer Républicains! Lol

j'aimerais bien que MadMax soit élu en Beauce, que le PPC aille un pourcentage de vote au Canada plus élevé que le NPD ( veut pas dire qu'il vont avoir d'autre élu )

s'il est élu , les médias auront pas le choix de l'inviter dans les débats des chefs à la télé lors de la prochaine campagne

j'aimerais bien que MadMax soit élu en Beauce, que le PPC aille un pourcentage de vote au Canada plus élevé que le NPD ( veut pas dire qu'il vont avoir d'autre élu )

s'il est élu , les médias auront pas le choix de l'inviter dans les débats des chefs à la télé lors de la prochaine campagne

Prochaine campagne il va etre trop tard pour bien des choses...

Faut sortir les libéraux

Since the covid thread is dead… i was wondering… Is all the 168 000 comments here made by complotistssssss ?

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3
Like anything, i am sure there is some truth in there ,but there are surely some made up stories to push the that side of the agenda.

Whats the percentage who knows.

Is the amout of reported injured / deaths attributed the vaccine underflated i am sure it is.

It is my understanding that If you get the jab and somthing happends after the 1st one you are considered unvaxed if somthing happends after the 2nd then your are partialy vaxed.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Is it true trudeau gave an emergency 60M fund to the msm right before the elections on top of all the other monies ?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Is it true trudeau gave an emergency 60M fund to the msm right before the elections on top of all the other monies ?
That's false. The $60M emergency fund was given early 2020 when the pandemic started as a measure to avoid job losses in the medias.

Back