Élections Fédérales 2021 Thread

Pour qui allez-vous voter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
très curieux, mais t'irais où si tu déménages à cause de Trudeau?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Il va claim refugee aux States comme des californiens ont claim ref au Canada quand Trump est rentré au pouvoir lol.

All this “I’ll move the duck out of X if Y comes to power” makes me laugh

The neighbours gazon is always greener

Ça s'enligne très clairement pour être Tru euh deau minoritaire.... Essentiellement grâce à une campagne très faible du chef Conservateur, mais vraiment pas mieux des Libéraux (les plus grand perdant tant qu'à moi).

Le NPD a été égal à lui même avec des idées fantaisistes, un cadre financé imaginé par des licornes assis au pied d'un arc-en-ciel, où un petit lutin vert distribuait des lingots d'or.

Le Bloc, qui doit convaincre constamment qu'il sert à quelque chose, a eu une chance incroyable quand une animatrice nunuche a utilisé sa haìne du Québec pour insulter la province au complet. Elle a offert au Bloc une excuse en or pour justifier leur existence.

Mais comme je disais, le plus grand perdant reste Trudeau. À la base, il a lancé le pays en élection uniquement pour satisfaire son ambition personne. Le résultat montre qu'il a fait ça absolument pour rien, et je suis vraiment curieux de voir la suite. Pourra-t-il rester en place et gouverner comme si de rien n'était ? Je ne m'attend pas à le voir démissionner à court-moyen terme, mais je m'Attend certainement à commencer à entendre des critiques venir de l'interne si les choses commencent à être difficile pour le PLC. Quelqu'un d'autres avec de l'ambition à l'interne du PLC se verra assurément être dans le ring lors du prochain round avec le PCC, et commencera bientôt à se faire entendre.

My theory is he is actually running away from power for reasons we will learn in a couple-10 years.

E_fVjfpX0AIuzbk

E_fVjfrWEAETAYz

E_fVjfsXoAIyiq-

O'Toole sera évincé de la tête de son parti et son avenir politique sera réduit au néant. Je pense qu'il va perdre pas mal plus que PM minoritaire Trudeau.

All they need is for people to be Angry at the status quo. It's not like they need to provide reasonable alternatives.

people will always be angry at the status quo. I can't remember a single time anyone was satisfied with their leader.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I don't expect the people that are most inclined to vote for Mad Max to be well versed in the separation of powers within the confederation.

All they need is for people to be Angry at the status quo. It's not like they need to provide reasonable alternatives.

I don't expect the people who know fuck all about the PPC platform to understand what their actual position is on any matter.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/polit...people-s-party-of-canada-s-platform-1.5573636

Last sentence of the last paragraph.

We fully understand they don't have direct jurisdiction over health in the provinces but there is still a lot they can do to combat the stupidity that is vaccine passports. Also all the bullshit around quarantine upon return to the country and air travel is predominantly Federal.

I don't expect the people who know fuck all about the PPC platform to understand what their actual position is on any matter.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/polit...people-s-party-of-canada-s-platform-1.5573636

Last sentence of the last paragraph.

We fully understand they don't have direct jurisdiction over health in the provinces but there is still a lot they can do to combat the stupidity that is vaccine passports. Also all the bullshit around quarantine upon return to the country and air travel is predominantly Federal.
Meaning what you vote ppc and your still stuck with madates cause he wont interfere with provicial issues ?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Meaning what you vote ppc and your still stuck with madates cause he wont interfere with provicial issues ?

He can't tell Legault what to do, but he sure as hell won't bribe him with a pool of a Billion dollars to help implement the passport and if there are any provincial lawsuit that climb to the federal level in appeal, you can expect they will be likely (no guarantee) be struck down in favor of the party who is seeking injunction from Covid restrictions. After all the charter of human rights is federal and the marching orders under a PPC government should be against most covid mandates.

Like I said previously, I forget in what thread now, for the real impact we'll have to wait until provincial elections to make a difference in Quebec but the PPC is a start.

I can't stress enough that all politician lie and to what extent we'll never know until we vote them in but if we were to take the platforms at face value for comparison purposes, basically every other party will continue the Covid folly except for the PPC.

To me this is a one issue election, freedom from Covid lockdown, and PPC on paper has it in spades, as much as they can do from the Federal level. Also it helps that the rest of their platform, while at times not realistic, is at least is in the right direction.

Sounds like your emotions are clouding your judgment.

You know that a "zero deficit" and "climate range isn't real" platform has no path to any meaningful electoral achievements in this day and age. Even less so now than it did in 2019.

Yet you're hyping the party whose only contribution to Canadian politics is eroding potential CPC support?

I bet you the liberal big wigs send Max a Christmas Card every year to thank him for making their jobs easier.

You know that a "zero deficit" and "climate range isn't real" platform has no path to any meaningful electoral achievements in this day and age. Even less so now than it did in 2019.

Yet you're hyping the party whose only contribution to Canadian politics is eroding potential CPC support?

I bet you the liberal big wigs send Max a Christmas Card every year to thank him for making their jobs easier.
I think that if we did not want change the caq would of never came to be.

But they are also going to "enforce and promote Canadian values", whatever the fuck that means.

If that is the platform, when I was young, Canada was basically referred to as the humanitarian capital of the world.

Les prévision de 2 close 2 call d'hier soir. Encore trop tôt pour prédire quoi que ce soit, mais les conservateurs ont quelques gain intéressent dans les maritimes. La soirée va s'finir tard !

2close.jpg

Ttttaaaaaaabbbbbaaarrrrnnnnakkkkkkk !!!!!!

Fuck fuck non non noooooonnn!

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back