Élections Fédérales 2021 Thread

Pour qui allez-vous voter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sent someone at the National Post my story about the Aga Khan/Trudeau nanny thing but never got a response. I want that shit out but don't know who to contact.

Pense pas que c'est creuser creux non plus le OIC gun ban. Des milliers de canadiens respectant les lois se sont retrouvés du jour au lendemain avec des beaux bibelots en acier valant 1-2-3k$+ pour la seule et unique raison que "scary guns are bad mmmmkay".

Ironiquement, les fusillades ont jamais été autant d'actualité et présentes à Toronto et Montréal que dans la dernière année. Bien fait pour eux, c'est surtout les gens de grosses villes qui appuyaient le gun ban 

J'ai pas de fusil, donc ça ne me touche pas vraiment. Par contre, je serais pas content si j'en aurais un, car la majorité des gun dans les fusillades sont obtenu illégallement des USA.

Just goes to show you how much I don't follow Canadian politics, I thought Aga Khan was a nanny that Trudeau was having an affair with.

I sent someone at the National Post my story about the Aga Khan/Trudeau nanny thing but never got a response. I want that shit out but don't know who to contact.

???

Post it here

Pour vrai y'a clairement des journaliste qui browse MR

J'ai pas de fusil, donc ça ne me touche pas vraiment. Par contre, je serais pas content si j'en aurais un, car la majorité des gun dans les fusillades sont obtenu illégallement des USA.
C'est un reflet du type de politique de Trudeau. Des moves populistes pour bien faire paraitre mais qui sont sans substance, sans fondement réel et qui ne donnent pas de résultats.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

???

Post it here

Pour vrai y'a clairement des journaliste qui browse MR

I already posted it briefly.

Remember when Trudeau was under fire for having 2 nannies on the tax payers? Well a few weeks after #2 was fired, and 2nd nanny was hired being "privately paid". Why not just start paying the old nanny privately?

Who was this new private nanny? The daughter of the manager of Bell Island, the Aga Khans island. A girl, and I use the term girl and not woman, with 0 experience with any children, who is 1 step away from a junky.

Now, why would Trudeau hire some random girl instead of a professional caretaker? Was it just a favour? Did they witness something and used leverage to get their daughter into the job? Was the Aga Khan covering her salary as a gift to his good friend Trudeau?

Very few people know this story.

I already posted it briefly.

Remember when Trudeau was under fire for having 2 nannies on the tax payers? Well a few weeks after #2 was fired, and 2nd nanny was hired being "privately paid". Why not just start paying the old nanny privately?

Who was this new private nanny? The daughter of the manager of Bell Island, the Aga Khans island. A girl, and I use the term girl and not woman, with 0 experience with any children, who is 1 step away from a junky.

Now, why would Trudeau hire some random girl instead of a professional caretaker? Was it just a favour? Did they witness something and used leverage to get their daughter into the job? Was the Aga Khan covering her salary as a gift to his good friend Trudeau?

Very few people know this story.

I think the only thing we should be concerned about is: Is he ripping us off of our money with this decision?
Other than that, who gives a crap of who his nanny is?

I think the only thing we should be concerned about is: Is he ripping us off of our money with this decision?

Because if the Aha Khan is paying her salary while he lobbies Trudeau, that can be a quid pro quo

he's a Trudeau....of course hes ripping us off and makes horrible descisions!!!

Any links to the story regarding the nanny being the girl of Aga Khan? I can't find anything online.

Tanto je suivais un esti de matrix qui roulait 20 en dessous de limite, un moment donné il roulait 25, je me suis avancé à 2 ppuce de lui et dans son coffre yavait des pancarte de Trudeau avec des tie rap de 4 pieds qui dépassait....

Je lai shifter par la droite pis je l'ai traité de criss de libéraux....

C'était gratuit, enfantin et complètement attardé mais ça fait tjs du bien d'insulter un libéraux loll

Envoyé de mon SM-N986W en utilisant Tapatalk

Oufff. Je déteste Trudeau, mais insulter une personne à cause de son allégeance politique? Come on.

Pk j'aime pas Trudeau?

Trudeau c'est pas un chef, c'est pas un Leader. Vous connaissez tous la série Band of Brothers???

Trudeau c'est le lieutenant Dyke.

C'est un gars qui s'est ramassé la a cause de sa famille, a cause des gens qui était autour de lui mais c'est aucunement un leader. C'est juste une criss de mitaine pas de couille qui gouverne en fonction de plaire a l'électorat.

Was making a reference to Grim's kind of posts. I totally believe you. Wish this was leak to the newspapers. You should send an anonymous email to the conservative party.

I've got some pictures of me chillin on Branson's private island to.

Screenshot_20210817-112159_Chrome.jpg20210817_122942.jpg

Only mention I've ever found of her. It was deeply hidden and I was told not to discuss it.

Back