L'Afghanistan reviens a l'époque de l'homme de cromagnon...

Taiwan is totally fucked though. China just witnessed the new diversity and equality US army retreat to a bunch of sandals wearing sheep shaggers, I doubt they see the great US of A as threat right now.

Taiwan is totally fucked though. China just witnessed the new diversity and equality US army retreat to a bunch of sandals wearing sheep shaggers, I doubt they see the great US of A as threat right now.

The US army retreated to a bunch of vietnamese peasants too and you couldn't blame it on diversity and equality. Fact is: guerilla warfare is impossible to win if the local population is against you.

Your Chad Russian army also got their asses kicked in Afghanistan.

Je m'attend à voir Kossak appliquer pour la citoyenneté afghane. C'est son rêve de voir des femmes sans droit de vote se faire marier de force.

The US army retreated to a bunch of vietnamese peasants too and you couldn't blame it on diversity and equality. Fact is: guerilla warfare is impossible to win if the local population is against you.

Your Chad Russian army also got their asses kicked in Afghanistan.

Yep Russia retreated as well. If china goes in it will be the same. If you don't have the minds of the population you will fail.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

L'armée afghane a offert peu ou pas de résistance. Donner toute l'équipement militaire qu'elle avait aux Talibans...

Pense pas que les Talibans soient pro vaccin, ils vont surement bannir ça.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Nobody is dropping nuclear weapons anywhere. Relax

of course, I was kidding around... well for the small tactical ones there's an actual risk that the Russian will use them in a conventional war if they're starting to lose ground.

Je m'attend à voir Kossak appliquer pour la citoyenneté afghane. C'est son rêve de voir des femmes sans droit de vote se faire marier de force.

Maintenant appliquer pour la citoyenneté afghane sa doit être assez simple.

1) Es-tu un islamiste radical?
2) As-tu des guns à fournir?
3) As tu de l’argent avec toi?

Signe ici.

L'armée afghane a offert peu ou pas de résistance. Donner toute l'équipement militaire qu'elle avait aux Talibans...

Pense pas que les Talibans soient pro vaccin, ils vont surement bannir ça.
Un des nombreux problèmes de l'Armée afghane est les soldats fantômes. Les officiers sont tellement corrompus qu'ils inventent des soldats et empochent leurs paies. Il semblerait que 50% des soldats afghans n'existent que sur papier.

Un gros merci à George W Bush pour avoir créé ce merdier il y a 20 ans.

of course, I was kidding around... well for the small tactical ones there's an actual risk that the Russian will use them in a conventional war if they're starting to lose ground.
No they wont. Russia isn't stupid. There is no advantage to using any nuclear weapons these days. It's just a dick waving Contest.

L' afganistan est le tombeau des grands armees.

Comment veut tu combattre quelqu'un qui n'a pas peur de mourir ?

Rip a toutes les personnes mortes pour rien dans ce conflit.

Back