L'Afghanistan reviens a l'époque de l'homme de cromagnon...

The B61s are primarily under US control. While turkey can use them on their aircraft they are under the operation control of the USA.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

yes I am aware.

I'm just saying in terms of where some of the US nuclear weapons are deployed in the world, this once probably feels most at risk. Erdogan could overturn the NATO base there.

like turkey? erdogan's a fucking nut too

The US nukes in Turkey are protected by very well armed soldiers in a hardened bunker and have encrypted codes. Russian tactical nukes are protected by three drunk russian soldiers and stored in a garden shed.

ils sourient devant la video avec leur chummy assis sur les ailes des avions avant de se faire catapulter a 100pi dans les airs à 700km/h.

C'est une belle évolution après les videos des crazy arabs driftings.

On voit que la vie humaine n'a pas vraiment de valeur là-bas lol

yes I am aware.

I'm just saying in terms of where some of the US nuclear weapons are deployed in the world, this once probably feels most at risk. Erdogan could overturn the NATO base there.
And have the full weight of NATO or USA on you? He's not that stupid, neither are his armed forces. USA would launch a strike mission to destroyed the cache of weapons before other forces would get near them. There is also the likelihood that the USA has the detonators in their possession anyways

The US nukes in Turkey are protected by very well armed soldiers in a hardened bunker and have encrypted codes. Russian tactical nukes are protected by three drunk russian soldiers and stored in a garden shed.
Russian systems are mostly mobile anyways. There is big non sense a
How after the curtain fell all these nuclear weapons would be on the market. If some did get stolen they would have been used by now. This just goes to show you it's not like in the movies where you can build your own in the a shed.

lol for some reason makes me think of goldeneye on N64

No they wont. Russia isn't stupid. There is no advantage to using any nuclear weapons these days. It's just a dick waving Contest.

For tactical nukes there's quite an advantage using them. litteraly would turn the wave in the favor of the army using them.

The other issue is that you don't want to deploy tactical nukes in a place where they can be easily stolen.

Hasn't stopped them before.... [btw. I wasn't talking about Afghanistan in regards to the use of tactical nuclear weapons, in regards to that I was just joking about dropping a stategic nuclear bomb... on Afghanistan and it went on about their advantage and if they would be used by the russians in a conventional war and losing (again not about afghanistan here)]

If they're stuck in a war they can't win, yes the ruskies will use them... that being said, I agree they're smarter than that and they wont get in a conventional war they can't win, so yes in the end chances are extremly slim of them being used, but much higher than the strategical ones...

For tactical nukes there's quite an advantage using them. litteraly would turn the wave in the favor of the army using them.

Hasn't stopped them before....

If they're stuck in a war they can't win, yes the ruskies will use them... that being said, I agree they're smarter than that and they wont get in a conventional war they can't win, so yes in the end chances are extremly slim of them being used, but much more than the strategical ones...
The Soviets doctrine at the time was a large scale ground invasion using tanks and quickly gain ground to hold airports or bases. Nobody wants to use nukes because they destroy everything that could be useful for you. Also you risk wiping out your own troops. In reality they would never be used even small low yield tactical weapons.

we watch a lot of Fleet movement from the us into the pacific and indan sea.

china know the US. still have 5 years behind in order for the new ships.
But still. the us focus most of the actual fleet close to our Chinese friends.

If china want to gain something is now. Because in 5 or 10 years the new cruiser and drones and planes will be build.

I dont know if this ColdWar will be as long at the first. But we are close to a Cuban Missile crisis level of tension.

Lmao i sincerely hope you didn't buy into Global times, CGTN bullshit propaganda.

What I'm saying is if China moves on Taiwan, who will stop them? The United States and the Europeans will "strongly condemn" from their Twitter accounts and that will be it. The United States is a paper tiger, nothing more, they have the fanciest toys but have no steel in their spines.

As I was saying.

bulshit, être la Chine je ne serais pas content du retrait des USA en Afghanistan. Les USA ont quand même montré qu'il pouvait mener une guerre pendant 20 ans, 20 ans ce n'est pas rien. Le pays est détruit et digne du moyen âge en terme de capacité offensive, il ne représenteront plus aucune menace pour les 20 prochaines années, comme le Vietnam qui après 50 ans n'est toujours par remis de ses guerres successivent contre le colonisateur français puis les USA.

Aucune armée moderne ne peut mener plusieurs guerre en même temps car une armée moderne est couteuse. En ce moment l'armée américaine est libre, bien financée et bien équipée, ils peuvent plus aisément réallouer des ressources vers Taiwan. Plus aisément justifier une intervention n'étant pas occuper ailleurs. Les USA n'accepteront jamais que la Chine envahisse Taiwan, les chinois ont en masse d'ennemi, ils sont détesté par les UK, Allemagne et en guerre commerciale contre l'Australie.

we watch a lot of Fleet movement from the us into the pacific and indan sea.

china know the US. still have 5 years behind in order for the new ships.
But still. the us focus most of the actual fleet close to our Chinese friends.

If china want to gain something is now. Because in 5 or 10 years the new cruiser and drones and planes will be build.

I dont know if this ColdWar will be as long at the first. But we are close to a Cuban Missile crisis level of tension.
Lol nowhere near levels of Cuban Missile crisis I mean "USA puts strike missiles in Europe and then cries when Russia does the same crisis"

The Soviets doctrine at the time was a large scale ground invasion using tanks and quickly gain ground to hold airports or bases. Nobody wants to use nukes because they destroy everything that could be useful for you. Also you risk wiping out your own troops. In reality they would never be used even small low yield tactical weapons.

ok, I agree in regards to Afghanistan, but if they get in a war with Europe over Ukraine (it won't happen I know), and they start losing that conventional war, what do you think they'll do? Surrender? Call it quit and launch all strategical nuclear weapons against europe/states so it would end up pretty much on all being destroyed on the planet? Or use the low yield tactical nuclear weapons they have to quickly take out millitary targets and defense systems and than offer a "truce".... with some conditions on both sides...

Back