USED Tesla ..... Government grant?

wizzard

HI All
I am in the market to purchase a USED tesla and i heard that we can get a grant from the government (I know not as big as a new purchase). Does anyone know anything about it? Or has anyone purchased a used tesla Y or model 3 and got a "subvention " from the government?
Thanks

Crime c'est restrictif...

3-4 ans seulement
Dealer only
Nouveau modèle moins de $60k
Etc

Have been purchased at a dealer with an establishment in Québec;
Be registered for the first time in Québec (consequently it must be from outside Québec) and has never received the rebate for a new vehicle under the Roulez vert Program;
Be registered in the applicant’s name as of April 1, 2017;
Be equipped with a 4-kWh battery or more;
If the used vehicle was registered on or after April 1, 2020, it must be associated with a make, a model and the most recent version of the equivalent new vehicle whose MSRP is less than $60,000;
Is three or four years old, depending on the model year with respect to the calendar year of the date of registration in the applicant’s name;
Have an original new vehicle warranty honoured in Québec, including the criteria that apply to the battery;
Have been inspected to evaluate the residual capacity of the battery with respect to its initial capacity

WOW i agree, they made it difficult. It must be purchased from a dealer and the model must come from outside of Quebec?
What are the chances of getting all of the restrictions?

Crime c'est restrictif...

3-4 ans seulement
Dealer only
Nouveau modèle moins de $60k
Etc

Have been purchased at a dealer with an establishment in Québec;
Be registered for the first time in Québec (consequently it must be from outside Québec) and has never received the rebate for a new vehicle under the Roulez vert Program;
Be registered in the applicant’s name as of April 1, 2017;
Be equipped with a 4-kWh battery or more;
If the used vehicle was registered on or after April 1, 2020, it must be associated with a make, a model and the most recent version of the equivalent new vehicle whose MSRP is less than $60,000;
Is three or four years old, depending on the model year with respect to the calendar year of the date of registration in the applicant’s name;
Have an original new vehicle warranty honoured in Québec, including the criteria that apply to the battery;
Have been inspected to evaluate the residual capacity of the battery with respect to its initial capacity

imagine toutes les crosses que tu pourrais passer sans ces restrictions

effectivement, c'est un char usagé qui à déjà été subventionné une fois.

bon, vous allez dire qu'il va être taxé une deuxième fois lors de la vente...

WOW i agree, they made it difficult. It must be purchased from a dealer and the model must come from outside of Quebec?
What are the chances of getting all of the restrictions?
But Wait, There Is more! You still have to pay taxes even if they were paid from first owner.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back