Peng Shuai

Ils vont sortir une chinoise qui lui ressemble un peu, on ne sera pas capable de faire la différence et on va passer à être chose.

Jack Ma est disparu après avoir critiqué la politique financière de la Chine après que l'approbation de son nouveau IPO ait été revoquée. L'action d'Alibaba a chuté par la suite. Le Parti Communiste est un détenteur d'actions par la loi, et ils n'ont pas aimé voir cette chute. Jack Ma est apparu depuis 1 fois depuis dans une vidéo pour sa charité, et il garde un 'low profile'. Il aurait été vu en train de jouer au golf sur l'ile de Hainan, donc on lui aurait laissé sa liberté sous certaines conditions.

Je suis content de voir la WTA prendre charge, et ne pas la laisser fabriquer les souliers de lebron james.

She's not dead. Just buried in a labour camp in northern China making cheap shoes.

well that explains why the inside of my running shoes says "help me I'm trapped, PenShuai" I thought it was some sort of new slogan or something endorsed by a Chinese known athlete... you know like "just do it, M.Jordan" anyway... they're cheap as fck so the writing has faded away, so who knows maybe it was just my head

Looks like she having a good time with her cats and teddy bears. No need to be upset, carry on.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Forced labour camp or medically induced coma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Chine ne se donne pas autant de trouble pour éliminer un opposant. Moi je dis qu’ils l’ont droppé dans la Mer de Chine avec deux bloc de béton accroché à ses pieds.

"Swiming accident" while training.

Coulnd retrieve body from ocean but she left pictures smilling with teddy bears and a tweet saying she loved ccp

Propaganda machine full steam ahead

wow that hilarious...
When you life is at stake, you will smile as much as they want you to smile.

or maybe shes just truly happy to be alive... who knows what she went trough for the past few weeks...

Jack Ma also returned with a smile on his face...

1101966.jpg

China arrests the 2 Michaels in retaliation for Huawei exec going on trial. China denies it's retaliation. China releases the 2 Michaels the same day Huawei exec returns to China. What a coincidence.

Why does anyone listen to China at this point? I'm just glad the WTA stepped in and saved her, otherwise she would've been a goner.

Back