In search of: Pontiac Trans Am Ws6

DaLude-SH1997

So the time has come… been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these beauties( in my eyes) and I think I’m ready. I search almost daily hoping to come across one. They are getting rare and I’m not getting any luck and the market is out of control(covid…) so if anyone has any tips or knows of someone hit me up. Thank you ladies and gents !

Getting rare?
Have you look kijiji, lespac, autotrader, marketplace... I just wrote ws6 pontiac and within 500km there are at least 5 result and we are straight into the worst month to sell these cars.

However... Yes they do start to climb in price but not as much as other special sport car.

Anyway in these time even a fit 2008 with 400'000km will sell 2-3k more than usual ..

So the time has come… been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these beauties( in my eyes) and I think I’m ready. I search almost daily hoping to come across one. They are getting rare and I’m not getting any luck and the market is out of control(covid…) so if anyone has any tips or knows of someone hit me up. Thank you ladies and gents !

Go on F-Body world on facebook
You also have a page in Quebec

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1609236122663773

Some people are not for sale but you never know....

I was looking at WS6 since a couple of year and last summer I wake up and saw a nice LS1 WS6 manual 6 speed with lot of bolt on for 12k$

Pull the trigger on it 2-3 hour after it was online and the guy got 10 offer while I take the hour to reach is city

Great didn’t know that fb page existed. I admit i missed the boat on a few in the past and I am kicking myself in the a**

Back