R.I.P Bob Saget

Trupower Distribution

Bob Saget was found unresponsive in a hotel room. No foul play or drugs were involved.
09dbc7db77951390fef15b3ca34ccc7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bob Sagat was notorious for his coke binging. Im not sure if he cleaned up completely but the wear and tear he must have done to himself can catch up later in life.
His last tweet was at almost 4.am. Comedians party like crazy, he uses the word addicted to this shit which at the very least ironic.

Is it crazy to think he didnt overdo it and one of his buddies cleaned up the mess ala ray donovan style. you never know. i know i chuckled when i saw no drugs were involved, or foul play. youd think they would have determined he had a heart attack or wtv.

R.I.P Bob. funny dude.

my money is on him overdoing it railing lines from some hookers ass and someone put his pants back on cleaned him up so his wife didnt have to get the horrible death news.

Bob Sagat was notorious for his coke binging. Im not sure if he cleaned up completely but the wear and tear he must have done to himself can catch up later in life.
His last tweet was at almost 4.am. Comedians party like crazy, he uses the word addicted to this shit which at the very least ironic.

Is it crazy to think he didnt overdo it and one of his buddies cleaned up the mess ala ray donovan style. you never know. i know i chuckled when i saw no drugs were involved, or foul play. youd think they would have determined he had a heart attack or wtv.

R.I.P Bob. funny dude.

my money is on him overdoing it railing lines from some hookers ass and someone put his pants back on cleaned him up so his wife didnt have to get the horrible death news.
That's what's probably happened.. but the guy lived the rock'n'roll life all the way until the end! Just like Lemmy Kilmister!

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back