Vice caché? Legal advice on car sold

Elle peut lui rembourser le prix légal qui a été déclarer de 1$. lol

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Faut être cave rare chiâler pour de la rouille sur ce char là à 4k. Fait chier pour le vendeur, tu mets un prix honnête en pensant faire une vente rapide et sans tracas et t'as à dealer avec un imbécile quand même.

Je vais souvent en cours pour ma job.

1. Arrête de capoter, elle a pas fait d'inspection.
2. Tu as offert une réduction.
3. C a elle a faire son fardeau de la preuve pour convaincre le juge 50% + 1.

Fait des recherches sur le web dans les sites juridiques comme CANLII tu as plein de jurisprudence sur des cas similaires.

On passe à l'appel suivant.

Sit back, relax en enjoy the show.

Clean en sale la Fit... 2500$ pour réparer ça... y'a right.

Tu nous tiendras au courant de la situation, perso je vois pas comment ton ami peut perdre.

Je vais souvent en cours pour ma job.

1. Arrête de capoter, elle a pas fait d'inspection.
2. Tu as offert une réduction.
3. C a elle a faire son fardeau de la preuve pour convaincre le juge 50% + 1.

Fait des recherches sur le web dans les sites juridiques comme CANLII tu as plein de jurisprudence sur des cas similaires.

On passe à l'appel suivant.

Sit back, relax en enjoy the show.
Canlii c'est tellement super, j'utilise pu SOQUIJ.

Tout le long je pensais qu'il offrait de reprendre le char a 3500$. Lol, j'ai mal lu.

la deuxieme negotiation est raisonable.

Ce qui est clair, c'est que le char ye pas safe a cause que le frame est buster par la rouille et que la description du vehicule n'est pas conforme.

Par contre, elle a refuser de retourner le vehicule. Donc, il faut absolument avoir la preuve de la 2ieme negotiation. Sinon, il va etre obligé de payer la reparation.

Tout le long je pensais qu'il offrait de reprendre le char a 3500$. Lol, j'ai mal lu.

la deuxieme negotiation est raisonable.

Ce qui est clair, c'est que le char ye pas safe a cause que le frame est buster par la rouille et que la description du vehicule n'est pas conforme.

Par contre, elle a refuser de retourner le vehicule. Donc, il faut absolument avoir la preuve de la 2ieme negotiation. Sinon, il va etre obligé de payer la reparation.

can he just reply to the lawsuit with all the emails in print of my friend trying to:
a. Compensate the buyer 500$ and refused
b. Cancel the sale and compensate her for all incurred cost( and still refused)
c. The buyer is dealing in bad faith and forcing my friend to keep the car and the money.

ya pas de frame sur un monocoque, c'est juste un renfort...

L'acheteur veux le beurre et l'argent du beurre ... si c'était si critique il aurait accepter le remboursement et redonner le char

c'est vraiment de la mauvaise fois, l'acheteur veux clairement le char, va le rouler as-is mais veux se faire rembourser... tu parles d'un estie de graine ...

Moi ca serait : " ok, mes offres ne sont plus valide, j'attend la convocation en cour".

OP t'es mieux de venir poster ici ce qui va se passer dans 36 mois quand ca va passer en cour

tu ne peux pas faire réparer le char , sans envoyer une mise en demeure au vendeur et lui laisser la chance de corriger la situation

le vendeur sans mise en demeure lui a offert 500$ , ce fut refusé
le vendeur lui a ensuite offert d'annuler la vente et lui rembourser le prix d'achat , ce fut refusé

l'acheteur c'est un arabe et il ne payera même pas le frais de 108$

Damm est clean en tbrnk lol pas mal plus clean que la mienne ahah

L'achetteur aucune chances de gagner...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

There was a similar story on here years ago. A member sold a vehicle to someone, they wrote 1$ on the proxy the guy was driving home with the truck and the motor blew. They ended up in court and the member lost even with the 1$ signed proxy. I think it was sold for like 7k the member had to reimburse the guy for the truck or a new motor. Something along those lines.

Christ you have a good memory! But I think you forgot about my brakes lool

So the big problem with small claims court is that everything is up to the judge! His word his law, no matter how it's justified.

And yes sold my truck for 17k, the guy blew the motor, sued me a and won.

Now keep in mind I had the proxy that the truck was sold for 100$, every single bill for repairs and maintenance since the truck was new in 2004 and testimony from my mechanic (thats been in business since the 80's with a reputable garage)

How I lost you say....only God himself knows!

Even my lawyer was flabbergasted....

Ball isn’t in your court the judge or if it goes to arbitration you will likely loose because you didn’t sell the car in “good faith”. Selling price and inspection doesn’t matter. Does this person live in the boonies? Let me guess they have an expert mechanic testifying? This seems like such a common scam here. Buy the car back and save the headaches. That repair bill is likely bogus… your friend should have taken the 500$ offer, I would have and got a notarised contact been them both that stated they aren’t liable fore future recourse.

Selling cars privately in Quebec has become such a pain in the ass I rather send them to Kenny U pull or just trade it in. Everyone I know who has sold something privately has been threatened with legal action lol. Even commercially “tu ma vendu une citron” yea it’s a 35 year old BMW… did you except to daily it ?

Hell it’s cost me 4k in a judgement once… because you can install MHD and down pipes then go drag racing. Blame the mechanic !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball isn’t in your court the judge or if it goes to arbitration you will likely loose because you didn’t sell the car in “good faith”. Selling price and inspection doesn’t matter. Does this person live in the boonies? Let me guess they have an expert mechanic testifying? This seems like such a common scam here. Buy the car back and save the headaches. That repair bill is likely bogus… your friend should have taken the 500$ offer, I would have and got a notarised contact been them both that stated they aren’t liable fore future recourse.
-The friend offered to buy the car back and the buyer refused.
-The seller didn't make any $500 offer, that was the friend who made it and the buyer refused.

-The friend offered to buy the car back and the buyer refused.
-The seller didn't make any $500 offer, that was the friend who made it and the buyer refused.

Yea I read it again. Sorry I was raging because this stuff has become so common and has happened to me. Suddenly the car needs 3k in repairs. The engine blows up or gearbox takes a dump. I convinced it’s become a scam. The seller did the correct thing and it might look *favourable*. I doubt theyll win thought. Buyer will sue for 2500$ plus fees etc. Basically someone can buy your car now, drive around the corner drain the oil out then sue you for a new engine.

Where does the buyer live?

Back