Ukraine invasion thread. (ww3?)

I dont think russian army have an anwser for a strategic weapon as the Himars .

Himars will force russian to stop tier offensive for good.

Urkain army will can now hit ammo storage behind the russian artillery.
No ammo No Pew PEW.

buy now.

Last edited:
Ukraine Violates War Laws, Endangers Civilians: Amnesty International
https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-violates-war-laws-endangers-civilians-amnesty-international-1730696
"Amnesty International also discovered that Ukraine had installed military bases in 22 out of 29 schools visited in the Donbas and Mykolaiv regions during the investigation, according to the release."

Comment on appelle cette dénonciation ...un nazi qui se plaint des méthodes du défenseur qui soit dit en passant sont des suppositions , meme prouvées cela justifie t il les massacres commis par poutine durant 5 mois .

Pauvre grosse crapule de la tv russe qui se porte a la défense des enfants apres en avoir tués , déportés vers la russie , traumatisés leur parents .

La russie est comme le voleur qui se plaint que le proprio a défendu sa maison avec trop de force ...dans quel criss de monde vivons-nous ?????????????????????????????

[FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]Joseph Goebbels[/FONT]
[FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]Paul Joseph Goebbels was a German Nazi politician who was the Gauleiter of Berlin, chief propagandist for the Nazi Party, and then Reich Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted acolytes, known for his skills in public speaking.[/FONT]

@ 3.40 poutine voulait créer une instance pour controler les médias ...mission réussie.

I wonder to who the money go?

qui-intensifies.gif

Euh that money is mostly going to companies like lockheed martin/northgroup/etc... not directly to them lol... wtf am I missing here?

Zelensky and Co. are skimming some off the top as well.

ah obviously everyone has to take their cut, that's part of the game, but most of it I thought, and I could be wrong, cause I haven't actually went to even take time to read where the money is supposed to go, but always thought, those companies are getting all those billions and than deliver weapons to country in question? or does the country in question actually receives XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$ amount of money to spend on weapons as he wishes?

ah obviously everyone has to take their cut, that's part of the game, but most of it I thought, and I could be wrong, cause I haven't actually went to even take time to read where the money is supposed to go, but always thought, those companies are getting all those billions and than deliver weapons to country in question? or does the country in question actually receives XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX$ amount of money to spend on weapons as he wishes?

Ukraine receives weapons, not money.

Back