Elon is in the process of buying Twitter

Larkee

sacré Elon

+27% juste parce qu'il en achète

faudrait pas qu'il commence a acheté du AMC ou Gamestop :p

il achète surtout parce-qu'il est tanné de la censure que fait twitter. C'est ça qui fait que c'est une nouvelle.

Ah yes. Elon Musk, the Champion of Free Speech. Unless that free speech is used to criticize Tesla or mention safety issues. In that case he'll threaten to sue the journalists or he will fire the employees.

"Seems @elonmusk is a free speech absolutist… unless it involves safety concerns IMO," tweeted John Bernal, a former Tesla employee who was fired after he posted YouTube reviews of Tesla's autopilot functions on his channel, AI Addict.

Bernal's video reviews contained only end-user features and included footage of the car's autopilot disengaging, which caused Bernal to take control to avoid dangerous situations, including a possible crash.

"I was fired from Tesla in February with my YouTube being cited as the reason why. Even though my uploads are from my personal vehicle off company time or property with software I paid for," Bernal said in a video update posted earlier this month.

Bernal did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Bernal's firing is not the only example of Musk taking action against public criticism. In one instance, Fast Company reported that Musk found the identity of a would-be anonymous blogger who posted a negative stock analysis of Tesla and contacted their employer, threatening to sue, according to the blogger.

The poster deactivated his social media accounts and stopped posting about Tesla altogether.

"I do not know what Mr. Musk's precise complaints are about me. I do not believe he has any valid legal claim, and I would have no trepidation in defending myself vigorously were he to bring any claim," Montana Skeptic wrote in their farewell post. "My response to his threats was simply to protect my employer and preserve my employment."

In another incident, a journalist who had been critical of the Tesla Model X launch event was called by Musk personally and had their order for a Model X canceled.

Former employees have reported being fired for disagreeing with the CEO, for reporting racist harassment, or for simply being in his way.

Musk has denied allegations of rage-firing employees and says his criticism of Twitter is based on a fundamental belief in freedom of speech. He argued in a tweet that since Twitter is "a de facto public town square," the company's posting policy "undermines democracy."

Ah yes. Elon Musk, the Champion of Free Speech. Unless that free speech is used to criticize Tesla or mention safety issues. In that case he'll threaten to sue the journalists or he will fire the employees.

If that's all true, please tell us how this had a serious impact on the outcome of the last presidential election? Just want to make sure no one is comparing ants with tanks.

If that's all true, please tell us how this had a serious impact on the outcome of the last presidential election? Just want to make sure no one is comparing ants with tanks.

You are basing this on the erroneous assumption that twitter is actually relevant.

Being for free speech means that you will also accept to hear things you don't like instead of trying to censor them.

Last edited:
j'ai n'ai pas et je n'utilise pas twitter , je savais même pas que tu pouvais payer pour promouvoir ton tweet

j'ai n'ai pas et je n'utilise pas twitter , je savais même pas que tu pouvais payer pour promouvoir ton tweet
A part les journalistes on dirait personne utilisé twitter. C'est comme un fil de presse...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ya du monde icitte qui passe leur temps a partagé des nouvelles de twitter si ta jamais remarqué lol, le ratio Omochoka doit etre a 50% facile ahah, c'est pire que l'échelle 1 a 10 de alain!

Damn au premier exemple lol, faut être une pas pire graine pour aller parler contre son propre employeur dans un vidéo youtube publique et aller brailler qu’il n’aurait pas du se faire mettre dehors sous prétexte que c’était sa propre Tesla et qu’il a fait son vidéo sur son temps off, avec son propre laptop, hahahaha wooooow…

Flash news le noob, les compagnies ont des départements de HR c’est pas Elon personnellement qui a besoin de te crisser dehors pour une affaire aussi flagrante que ca, la compagnie va gérer ca comme une grande…Non mais ya tu du monde cave?

FQTiyXSXsAYDan_

Back