Question garantie/location

If you're worried of the maintenance, why even bother? You can't afford it, move onto something your wallet won't be scared.

Typical, trying to rationalize splurging on a car above your means and hope that nothing breaks.

If you're worried of the maintenance, why even bother? You can't afford it, move onto something your wallet won't be scared.

Typical, trying to rationalize splurging on a car above your means and hope that nothing breaks.

Lol how did you come to the conclusion that I can't 'afford maintenance'? I was close on leasing a new one but didn't want to wait a year and this person who I know wants to transfer his lease that's it.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

If you don't want to pay maintenance bills it does not mean you can't afford them lol...

I can afford to throw 100 bucks put the window, does not mean I want to...

I hope the person offering that lease transfer is giving you a nice incentive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't want to pay maintenance bills it does not mean you can't afford them lol...

I can afford to throw 100 bucks put the window, does not mean I want to...

Truth. There’s nothing pleasant about spending money to repair a car no matter how much money you have in the bank.

Hold on if the brakes and tires were finished at 50k it means you will have to change them again in the next 2-3 years as you will drive 24k/year
Plan for this and okan for thousands in gas every year. Those things drink especially in the city

Back