Aware me: Dodge Caravan 2012

VQNismo

Hi everyone,
I need advice on buying a 2012 Dodge Caravan with Pentastar engine.
What is there to watch out for other than transmission?
I'm looking for comfort and space to put tools and have sex with my girlfriend.

you don't understand how sex work

First you have the sex, then you need the minivan. Not the oposite

you don't understand how sex work

First you have the sex, then you need the minivan. Not the oposite

I know I know!
The fact is that we move to Alberta in june and our appartment will be available only in september so we will live a little time in the van.

They eat rocker arms and eat the cam wherever the rocker failed. It’s a pretty “easy” job. The oil filter housing loves to piss oil. Rear brakes = rear caliper replacement at the same time. Usual crappy Chrysler water pumps and thermostats too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We want to save money before we find a job. Also my girlfriend needs to smoke and the owners forbid cigarettes in the accommodation.

Si elle arrête de fumer. Vous aller pouvoir vous payer un beau Airbnb avec l'argent épargné.

Qui fume en 2022 anyway?

Si elle arrête de fumer. Vous aller pouvoir vous payer un beau Airbnb avec l'argent épargné.

Qui fume en 2022 anyway?

My girlfriend...
I hate that but she need it to stay focus and relax. She's got a trauma due to an accident so she smoke to take away the pain.

non mais farces apart, stu de la marde une Dodge caravan ou c'est potable comme vehicule pour transporter des trucs moyennement gros,genre la blonde a VQ, ou quelques personnes.

edit:
j'viens de lire le lien sur le TIPM, ca me semble comme un mechant trouble de mongole, un module qui controle tout qui fait ce qu'il veut quand il veut et coute 1200$ a remplacer...pas pour rien que j'ai jamais eu de chrysler.

Avant 2014 ça bouffe les brake, ils ont eu un bon upgrade après

Envoyé de mon SM-G781W en utilisant Tapatalk

Les pièces de spare usagées moteur , transmission et le fusebox sont introuvables dans l’usagé . Donc très dispendieux à remplacer . En plus de tout ce qui a déjà été mentionné . Si ça te prends absolument une minivan je sortirais un peu plus de cash et j’irais me chercher une Sienna .

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Holy lord! I was an idiot...really I was immature af!!

Ton pouvoir persuasif est impressionnant! Avais-tu pensé à quelque chose de spécial pour célébrer tes 8 années de troll sur MR? Voudrais-tu qu'on te fasse quelque chose?

Back