Ferrari 360 | 1-step Inside | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Okay.. I can't believe it, I really can't, but this Ferrari 360 spider is trashed. However, the car was bought almost with eye-closed having too much trust in the used car dealer that sold him the car and upon further inspection he ended up putting a couple 10 thousands into repair to put back this car into order as any Ferrari should be. For sure, I can imagine Ferrari wouldn't let one of their car go that bad, but because it wasn't maintained by them, I'm not surprised..

Because some panel on this Ferrari needs to be redone, or was already redone ( but poorly..), the owner expect to have the car repaint next summer, but for now, he want to concentrate his money and energy on the interior and engine. For this reason, we only went with a 1-step polish on the outside.

Initial Condition : You can spot the hologram meaning some amateur tried to polish the paint before, could be the bodyshop when they did their repaint.

As I said.. some panel were repaint.. 4 digits thickness is crazy!

After my 1-step polish :

And some after pictures (surely it look great under low light inside a garage, but outside, up-close it's not soo great.. however, the job that I did is enough so that he can drive the car around and people wouldn't notice all the little thing upon a quick look of the car, owner was quite happy about what I managed to do, just the right amount of love! lol)

As for the interior.. it appears the car had a custom subwoofer box that was held with urethane or some sort of rubber glue.. The shop who did this are just plain damn idiot. Sorry not sorry ! So I had to clear that up along with trying to clean everything else or else the owner was ready to buy new carpet,door card etc.

Let see how bad it was :

https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa/...2622210528782/732363110221353/?type=3&theater

I realized that the picture don't do the damage justice, but look at the microfiber, how black and messy it is lol. very bad I tell you.
And this is how it looked after I was done :

Ouaaasshhh l'auto était ben dégueulasse dedans!!! Voir que tu laisses une Ferrari devenir degeu de même.. voiture de location?

Ferrari automatique thumb down

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Moi aussi j'aimerais bien savoir le nom du dealer lol mais wtf @ acheter une ferrari used d'un dealer sans la voir avant ?

Ouaaasshhh l'auto était ben dégueulasse dedans!!! Voir que tu laisses une Ferrari devenir degeu de même.. voiture de location?

Ferrari automatique thumb down

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

L'auto provient de quel garage question qu'on n'achète pas là-bas... lol

Moi aussi j'aimerais bien savoir le nom du dealer lol mais wtf @ acheter une ferrari used d'un dealer sans la voir avant ?

Possiblement la Ferrari la moins chere sur le marché avec un désir de pouvoir la restaurer à une condition acceptable et cash-in sur la différence de prix. De plus, le proprio habites a plus de 5-6hrs (si ma mémoire est bonne) de Montreal. Le dealer à Mtl, je me rappeles meme pas avoir demandé car au final, c'est juste un autre dealer used qui skip sur le detailing comme 99% des dealers lol.

Moi ce qui me fait capoter c’est plus la finition entre la fin du cuir et le début du tapis, c’étais tu vraiment comme ca en sortant de l’usine?!? Calvers ca fait boboche sur un mechant temps!

Back