Farmers and Organic / chemical farming

First question I have for anyone who believes the bullshit that comes out of their mouths, how is nitrogen based fertilizer a "polluting" GHG? Serious question because when I search its breakdown, all I get are bullshit article just with material claims that it 200x as bad as CO2. It's N2O, if the plant doesn't absorb the the fertilizer in the first place and it gets into the air, would it not end up as N2 and O2 upon breakdown, you know, the two biggest elements of the air we breathe? How does the crackpot science that said the polar ice caps would melt in 15 years, 20+ years ago, explain this grift.

I'm more inclined to think the carbon reduction they're talking about is of the two legged kind. Less fertilizer, equals less food, equals less humans and therefore less pollution. You are the carbon footprint they want to reduce. Now that I believe wholeheartedly.

But hey, I've been temporarily "wrong" so many times before, why should anyone listen to me now when they can regret it weeks, months, years from now? Instead we can laugh at the statements above in August 2022, enter a global food shortage sometime in the near future where people are going to be paying magnitudes more for groceries if they even can find it, and then they can then shrug it off a la Clinton "What difference does it make at this point" as we're led into the next stupid idea.

I might be wrong only for the fact that the world is revolting. The farmers in the Netherlands and the world won't roll over easy and if they win their cause, we happily won't have to experience food shortages.
Agreed.

They are taking the farmland in the Netherlands to build houses and infrastructure for their tri city project.
Nitrogen is just their excuse.
This is from 2017, pre covid etc.

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2017/...new-marketing-programme-for-nl-tristate-city/

Bonus, no cars allowed in the tri-state city.

Recent interview with Dutch farmer.
https://t.me/VigilantFox/5400

Last edited:
Je regarderais le model de Jean-Martin Fortier qui fait de l'agriculture de petite surface biointenive. Aucun travail de sol, meilleur rendement par pied carré, meilleur diversité, moins de dépenses au final et plus de revenu.

Back