Uber Eats /Skip the Dishes Crowding the Drive through line

student13

Has anyone else experienced this . You line up your car in the evening for McDonalds / Wendy’s etc. and there are 5 guys on foot standing in the drive through line.
You risk driving over their feet because they stand in the the drive through lane loitering. While you line up , burning gas holding your place in line they , (Uber and Skip's) multiple drivers
cut in front of you and just walk up to the window in front of everyone. Am I the only one that finds this a bit rude?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
How fat are you to get a fat fucker getting your 10$ fat shit trio for 5$ more for your fat ass ?

this planet is fucked

How fat are you to get a fat fucker getting your 10$ fat shit trio for 5$ more for your fat ass ?

this planet is fucked

Agreed. Not to mention said fat fucker happens to stand an inch from your car while you are driving you up.

PS I wasn’t ordering a “fat shit” trio but rather a smoothie as it was really hot yesterday.

Pas de la faute de Uber driver si le McDo décidé de juste servir au Drive through...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

After tip and fees, hard to believe people are actually spending $25 on a junk trio by using these services.

Ya just a faire son line up en char comme tout le monde?

Considering they are paid by the delivery not the by the hour, they cant be waiting around 20-30min after other cars if only drive through is open, they wont get any tips and get bad feedback. But ya they are pushing their luck, its not right either to be skipping the line.

Back