Nissan Primera - First Authenic In North America !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpIcEz said:
Ignorant fools. Hush about the hood. It didint have the 200+ whp either. But we dont see you mentioning that now DO WE ?

HUSH, or dont post. Its a functional hood. Give it up people. There are enough gay ass cars in Montreal to complain about, leave the nice ones alone 1 :D

I am not against having holes in the hood if needed for the engine. I find the STi hood reasonable for what it does. But to me this hood looks goofy. In my opinion it could have been done better.

MstrBlstr said:
I am not against having holes in the hood if needed for the engine. I find the STi hood reasonable for what it does. But to me this hood looks goofy. In my opinion it could have been done better.

Its an OEM hood. THe GTi-R has a big top mount and quad throttle bodies. Needs air in there !!

176FL.JPG

I only read the first few posts, so I don't know what the final verdict is (rice, ugly, beautiful or whatever). But yesterday I was in laval (I don't remember the name of the street, it was a small street) and I saw a primera parked right in front of my best friends house. I looked at it from close and wow !!! this car is sex!!! If you said this is the first in canada, then I guess it is yours I saw! if it is, well then you have a sick sick sick ride!! just the windshield sticker you put, i'm not sure about... but the mags are beautiful !!! :bigup: sick ride!

Ghetto busta, is your friend name Patrick? if so, that's is my bro's car you saw ( dropped with 18's??) eheheheh why I say that is because HE WAS in laval yesterday:D

Digitized said:
Ghetto busta, is your friend name Patrick? if so, that's is my bro's car you saw ( dropped with 18's??) eheheheh why I say that is because HE WAS in laval yesterday:D

No well actually, it was in front of my best friend's sister's house... lol :p. But there was a kind of meet a few houses down, maybe that's the Patrick you are talking about... **** I don't remember the name of the street... it was in a small street with new houses....... *banghead* i'm going to inform myself and come back with the name of the street.

It doesn't matter if the hood is functional, or if the car as 1300hp, the looks of it are a little, er, "special" (I don't mind it that much, personally). The fact that it is indeed OEM doesn't change a thing. Some will like it, others won't. The entire Aztek truck was OEM, and it didn't look particularly good, did it?

Nice Primera !

Slightly off-topic, but there's this French guy in Sherbrooke that has an authentic, imported from Europe, Nissan Almera

I was totally surprised when I saw it. Saw the guy once and conversed a bit. Turns out he goes to Uni and he'll be bringing the car back with him...

For those that don't know what an Almera is :

nissan.jpg

so is this a real primera? or a converted G20? Cuz if this is a conversion, and your calling it a Primera...whats the difference with this and a Civic FULLY converted to CTR spec, and people calling that rice...apparently calling a car something it isn't is rice....sooooooooooo...i dono...i dun really get why a "CTR" would be rice if it had the badges, and EVERYTHING from a real CTR, and yet this "Primera" is the shit....:rolleyes:

that issue aside...sick car :bigup: lol...

S-spec said:
so is this a real primera? or a converted G20? Cuz if this is a conversion, and your calling it a Primera...whats the difference with this and a Civic FULLY converted to CTR spec, and people calling that rice...apparently calling a car something it isn't is rice....sooooooooooo...i dono...i dun really get why a "CTR" would be rice if it had the badges, and EVERYTHING from a real CTR, and yet this "Primera" is the shit....:rolleyes:

that issue aside...sick car :bigup: lol...

this is a Infiniti G20 converted to a Primera, equipped with a GTI-R engine
there is a lot of work that went into this ride. As for calling it a Primera, If I owned it I would call it a primera, ... just like the 240 SX owners in montreal calling their rides Silvia's went they started as 240 SX :dunno:

No man, i was just pointing out that Honda's are scoped automatically as rice...lol...its s cik conversion...no doubts! I said its a sick car...but even with the Sylvias....I have never heared any1 say a "Sylivia" is rice cuz it was converted, yet some1 with a CTR conversion is ALL rice...

ANYWAY! Not trying to start an argument, just stating an opinion, and a point of view :)

once again...killer man....nice work to the owner :)

I agree with that, thier cars should be called silvia conversions.

If I bought a scrap n/a 318 and rebuilt the entire car with euro spec M3 parts, car is still a 318.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back