Ferrari F360 vs. STi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ferrari owners got smacked where it hurts... their pride, the replies are "talk to the STi about Ferrari's racing heritage" or "I have prefabricated excuses not to race" or "It's a 30k car, it will always be cheap jap plastic"...

Ahh, the common man is gaining power :D

some quotes i liked from the ferrari owners :laugh:
Well you know, Ferrari arent all about going fast. I mean you could of told him all about Ferraris racing heritage. Im sure he wouldnt of felt as good for beating you after that!
I just ignore everyone that wants to race - can't stand losing....and focus on the beauty and the mystique that is Ferrari.
You should just ignore him and make him look stupid. Winning or loosing to a Suburu with a 360 is just pointless, you are way out of his league.
If you want to play it safe, do what I do everytime someone wants to race.
I just wave him off with my hand and tell him to look out for that cop at the next corner with his radar gun. That way, you avoid any form of confrontation and you don't look as bad
We don't need to prove anything to these folks!!!!!

and the last one:
As Sean Connery said in "The Rock": losers talk about [heritage]. Winners go home and F^&* the prom queen

Of course, for the price of an STi, you could buy a used Porsche, or a Viper, or a Ferrari.

You guy's have no sense of the value of a dollar.

The STi is a piece of crap compared to a Porsche or a Viper. The build quality may be better on the STi than it is on the Viper ( maybe ) - but the STi is just a 4 door, japenese car that has some balls.

well, if you read, they don't all have excuses, most of them are telling they mught buy an STi.

But still, it's a cheap car if you check the interior and such. And yes it goes very fast, everybody agreed on their forum.

Etienne

Right...
It hasn't conquered the WRC or anything. What a useless comment: Some people value a dollar enought that they want to be able to used what they bought 24/7 12 months a year. With a warranty. Not somehting that doens't have a roof (Viper RT/10).

lotusross said:
Of course, for the price of an STi, you could buy a used Porsche, or a Viper, or a Ferrari.

You guy's have no sense of the value of a dollar.

Well..the STi is an incredible car, fast and good looking for the price. Do you have an idea of the cost to maintain and fix a used Porsche and a Ferrari ??? C'MON !

You CAN'T compare those two car... It's just two different things. It's like comparing a 750cc bike and a Ferrari, of course the bike can be faster but it's a bike... the Sti is a fast good looking daily driver, the other car you named (Ferrari, porsche, Viper) are SPORTS CARS. :dunno: It's simply not the same target market.
Of course, the guy who got two kids will maybe buy a STI instead of a Ferrari. Not for the same resaons.

But, it's always funny to see a 4cylinder japanese car beat an Italian one that cost 5X the price. :bigup:

juste read the complete thread, you see that those guys are way more mature than her eon MR...

just check the posts they are the majority very good replies.

compare to the replies in this thread only... esp. the first ones.

Etienne

Yesterday i sat in my friends sti and the and i couldn't change the height of the passenger seat now that is ghetto

STIroïde said:
Only dwarf need passenger height ajustement...

No my freaking head was tuching the sealing i was soo high, soo ghetto i couldnt beleave it, The sti is a very performant car , very fast(still not has fast has m3 but fast) But for 55 000$ you would expect heigh adjustement and a nicer looks, but besides that its a cool car. But comparing it to a 360 is the most absurd thing i have ever read

Good lord how much do u height ? I am 6' and with an helmet I have a couple more inches free !?

STi is getting so underestimated on the track.. I will always remember the Z06 driver face when we compared lap time... Ohh yeah over 160 km/hr he is gaining on me ... If only the speed limit was 200 Km/r but in the reality its 100... And I didnt saw him this winter... too much snow maybe :)

Same for that Ol' muscle car fanatic with is GTP ;)

3000$ mods on a ferrari is what ? new factory brake and an oil change ? ;)

soo were comparing a sti to a 360 modena?

while were at it lets compare a civic to a lambo

Im 6 foot 1 and i feel like a retard sitting in a sti, I guess the sti is not for everyone but lets please remember what food chain its in and its not in the ferraris food chain. But i dont understand why they couldnt spend abit more on the finish of the interieur and get freaking heigh adjustement ont he passenger seat, everybody that goes in the car ask how can i lower my seat, Sorry you cant my 55 000$ doesnt have height adjustement, doesnt make sens to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back