when was the last time you had some great great news ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good news i've had since birth and i can always count on it, is that i'll be dead someday. And you can take that to the bank.

Lol at "negative nancy".

In all seriousness, im expecting good news workwise soon, if i dont get them im going to have to look for another job. So i better get the good news.

Ce qui vous arrive a tous est le fruit de vos propres actions la plupart du temps et souvent on ne peux blamer que nous meme pour la shite que nous vivons ...
Moi sa l"arrete pas de bin aller ma job roule super manque juste 400000 $ pour fermer le mois ;) ma blonde a faite un super bon souper RIZ frit mon preferé
pis en plus je suis en Santé ca pourrait pas aller mieux :)

wow !!!!

happy to hear, things like that are 10000000000000 X more important in life, LIFE is the nicest gift we can have, but I already went thought that when I had my accident 2 years ago and I am fully thankfull to GOD

man youre blessed. its gonna be my turn soon hopefully...

wow guess not a lot of people here have been having good news...i wont be alone:run:

this year has been really bad for me (lots of disapointment regarding work,parents breaking up and grandma died etc...you know the type)

but thats good for you :texas,enjoy it while it lasts*tu*

thats pretty much the best news of my week end... just doesnt compensate for losing my 3yrs relatioship with my gf

Sorry to hear that! :(

Moi c'est l'annonce des mises à pied au travail qui a commencé les mauvaises nouvelles depuis 2mois et demie... :(

wow ..

thanks to all the guys who are beeing nice
and I cant believe there is so much hate for nothing.

the higher you get .. the fatser you fall or whatever ... this is the stupidest thing i've heard so far.

that means be an asshole, stay an asshole, work at mcdonald and like this you are sure not to fall in life ..

dude life is all about accomplishing new things / tasks, learning new things, becoming SOMEBODY !!

I achieved a lot thins year and I am extremely proud of myself, ain't nothing wrong there !!!

come on man, just be happy and enjoy the moment

Everything fixe's itself with time

I have always said expect the best but be ready for the worst
yup,

but expectiing the worst = a motivation to go back up ... you can NEVER EVER look down in life, or step back ...

always look up and be ready for WHATS NEXT !!

because remember one thing

YOU LIVE ONCE !

Like i said i always expect the best and work towards it.

Im really proud of you and it makes me happy to see a good freind making good moves . ( unlike some people that we know)

What i was trying to say is things weren't always this great but you made it afterall.

So people dont worry work hard , hustle hard and it will pay off

yup,

but expectiing the worst = a motivation to go back up ... you can NEVER EVER look down in life, or step back ...

always look up and be ready for WHATS NEXT !!

because remember one thing

YOU LIVE ONCE !

yeah but if youve been with a GF for 7 years and i think youre in your early 20's that mean its your first serious relationship.
I've been with 2 GF's for more than 3 years.

I just lost the most precious thing in my life, my last GF, i was like you planning for the future, preparing to buy a condo and get started in life.

I think whoever said negative comments probably has some bad experience in the past that you can't really understand right now.

I'm not a negative person, since i broke up i've been training 5 times/week, got a promotion at work and try to do my best in my personnal life, its just freakin hard to feel good when you lost the person you love the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back