Interesting fact about Arizona Ice Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
A case of 24 cans costs $9.97 at Club Price.
They don't charge a deposit for the cans.
When you return the cans, the machines give you 20 CENTS for an Arizona can.

So essentially:

(9.97 x 1.14) - (0.20 x 24) = $6.57 for 24 695ml cans

Pretty damn good if you ask me!

lol, gotta count on munchy to find deals like this.

I just love Arizona ice tea, and 99 cents for 695ml of THE BEST ICED TEA EVAR, you can't go wrong!

Last week I returned a bunch of empty cans and to my amazement got 20 cents back per.

Today was the first time ever buying it in a case of 24.

A case of 24 cans costs $9.97 at Club Price.
They don't charge a deposit for the cans.
When you return the cans, the machines give you 20 CENTS for an Arizona can.

So essentially:

(9.97 x 1.14) - (0.20 x 24) = $6.57 for 24 695ml cans

Pretty damn good if you ask me!

mon gars, t'as vraiment rien à faire de tes journées!

tu peut te imprimer des code bar (meme que tes canettes d'arizona) et coller ca sur des bouteilles de l'eau naya, 5 pour $1, j'ai deja essaye chez costco :)

tu peut te imprimer des code bar (meme que tes canettes d'arizona) et coller ca sur des bouteilles de l'eau naya, 5 pour $1, j'ai deja essaye chez costco :)

sheeeeeeeeettt.. I can get cans from a resto..

.20 cents every 5 seconds .. so that means .. $2.40 every minute.. so therefore $144 per hour.. but that is also equal to 720 cans.. :D

You weren't kidding about not having cash if you took the time to figure that out! I got some peeps for the munchy registration fund.

ice tea suxorz in USA. Its called "Sweet Tea" for the ice tea we get here.

You're so right. Everytime we go to a fast food restaurant, my little bro orders an "iced tea" cause it's his vaf drink, but it tastes like boiled tea that they chilled... Now he always asks for Lipton Brisk Iced Tea when we visit the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back