Does any one know who owns this S14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie2LO

My buddy built this car a while back, and wants to know who owns it right now, and would probably like it back lol

PICS

n504575524_991288_3901.jpg

n504575524_619259_4356.jpg

lol... i dunno why paul got rid of it

hell... i dunno why i got rid of mine lol

wait... what happened to the crapolla?

youre a fucking faggot get the fuck out of my thread

I'm a faggot 'cause my avatar is one of an awesome mustache wearing dude topless piledriving a shark (which is the most awesomest thing evarr)?

And you say that while your avatar is one of two douchebags grinding on what looks to be a speaker at le Chalet in Laval?

Who's the faggot.

Sir.

when you build up a car that everyone knows you for and that is a part of you youl understand, just llike i want my first GTI back he wants the car he put all the blood sweat and tears into.

Welcome, InSaini.
You last visited: 11-17-2008 at 07:22 PM

LUL, Guimbarde, stfu you queer, no one cares about your life, gdiaf, kthxbye

I want MY S14 back, if anyone knows the where abouts on it or knows who owns it now, there will be a reward.

And Yes Scott (asian scott) I do have my corolla still, kinda wished I still had my S14, or even my IS300, but I'd take my S14 over the IS300... If I don't find it then next summer I'm going IS-F

when you build up a car that everyone knows you for and that is a part of you youl understand, just llike i want my first GTI back he wants the car he put all the blood sweat and tears into.

In this case, why would you even sell that car in the first place? I feel this way with mine, but i would never sell it. I'd rather let it sit in my backyard than sell it...

I sold it because I wanted a G35 or an IS300, sold my S14, used the cash to make money on investments, bought an IS300, made more money on investments, sold the IS300, now the investments can pay for my S14 and still keep enough in my investments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back