Chinese Racer - Hong Kong

they probably know eachother and trust eachothers driving skills because they were so close all he had to do was move out of the way and he would of smashed into another car! staged but a cool video it was.

my girlfriend is from hong kong. She told me that "LAZY BOY" license plate costs probably
as much as our cars because they have auctions of license plates and they can go
up to 100 000$ HKD if everyone wants it.

In hong kong or china, your either rich or poor. Theres no in between.

that was nuts... guess there's no way of knowing what car the chase car was....

as for the plate, i would guess that's not even a real plate. i mean, it is china after all, don't they have crazy photo traps? i know if i were going to do a run like that i wouldn't have my plate in plain view of someone recording it!

C'est vrai. Les daily la bas c'est juste des BMW et Mercedes. J'ai aussi vu bcp de Porsche Cayenne.

Pour les Porsches Cayenne, c'est vrai qu'il y en a bcp à Hong Kong mais il y en a tellement davantage à Guanzhou (Chine). Toutes les Cayenne que j'ai vues à cet endroit étaient des Turbo S ou des GTS... aucun Cayenne de base. Elles sont toutes concentrées dans le quartier européen de Guanzhou.

Back