Gay confessions

-I enjoy 90's dance hits (ace of base, haddaway, real mccoy, venga boys etc)
-I enjoy R&B
-I go tanning once or twice a month
-I enjoy shopping and spend a lot of time trying on clothes before I buy them
-I own 15+ pair of shoes
-I use incense and house perfume in my appartment
-I cry when I ditch girls
-I cried watching wall-e
-I enjoy when girls lick my ass

-i like 80's music(all kinds, pop, metal, hairbands, you name it)
-i like old people music too, like Ginette Reno and stuff like that
-i secretly want a convertible car once in a while

probably more but i cant think of it right now..

J'aimerais bien ca aller au 281 .

Waittt there's a technique in that. !! Au lieux de perdre ton temps aux danseuses et dépenser pour essayer 'avoir quelque chose, la clientèle du 281 c'est toute des femmes qui sont la pour un but en particulier voir des graines ! Alors ca devrais etre techniquement facile et pas cher t'en ramasser une la dedans ;)

J'aimerais bien ca aller au 281 .

Waittt there's a technique in that. !! Au lieux de perdre ton temps aux danseuses et dépenser pour essayer 'avoir quelque chose, la clientèle du 281 c'est toute des femmes qui sont la pour un but en particulier voir des graines ! Alors ca devrais etre techniquement facile et pas cher t'en ramasser une la dedans ;)

Dude DO IT ... no homo

Went 3 time:

1. 18 of my little cousin (girl) .... we were like 8 guys in the complete club beside the dancers
2. 4 girls I was with wanted to go and because of event one ... I went
3. Private Staff party it was open to every one

On event 1.:

Was just sitting waiting for this stupid night to pass until a started to be aware of what was going on around... see the 281 is a weird place. If you are a girl and you step in you become a caveGirl and you completely put ur sanity on PAUSE.

-35 years old Corporate Good lord hot chicks in suit ----) nuts yelling about I WANNA SEE YOU DIIICCKKKK to the dancers
-21 years old group of girl in depression because 1 of the crew got cheated on and they wanna make her go out the home ------) Cursing about mans saying from now on she only threats them has objects for sex
- 18 years old virgin a bit shy ---) first time she saw a dick from this close and she surely wants to see more

1 Story 1. So I was like ... hmmm ok, started making some eye contact with the girls around. Before I knew it I had a group of 30-35 years old girl, simply stunning professionals in hot little business suits .... trying to rip my shirt off and raping me. It was a buffet I only had to choose and dam that lady was hot ... went to her place

2. Story 2. That girl just got cheated so she went out to 281 with some friends ... one of them wasnt really down to go but went to support her friend. She was bored to death because she found this stupid... SHE came to me asking wtf I was doing here ... sat down, we started to fool around joking about the dancers talking in each others ear about how funny this and that was. Became flirty, make out, went to my place.

3. Story 3. Went to this event, it was nuts, 2 girls on stage, insane party... vibe was crazy, went with a date, turned out well... no big story we were just sooo horny when we got home

Dude DO IT ... no homo

Went 3 time:

1. 18 of my little cousin (girl) .... we were like 8 guys in the complete club beside the dancers
2. 4 girls I was with wanted to go and because of event one ... I went
3. Private Staff party it was open to every one

On event 1.:

Was just sitting waiting for this stupid night to pass until a started to be aware of what was going on around... see the 281 is a weird place. If you are a girl and you step in you become a caveGirl and you completely put ur sanity on PAUSE.

-35 years old Corporate Good lord hot chicks in suit ----) nuts yelling about I WANNA SEE YOU DIIICCKKKK to the dancers
-21 years old group of girl in depression because 1 of the crew got cheated on and they wanna make her go out the home ------) Cursing about mans saying from now on she only threats them has objects for sex
- 18 years old virgin a bit shy ---) first time she saw a dick from this close and she surely wants to see more

1 Story 1. So I was like ... hmmm ok, started making some eye contact with the girls around. Before I knew it I had a group of 30-35 years old girl, simply stunning professionals in hot little business suits .... trying to rip my shirt off and raping me. It was a buffet I only had to choose and dam that lady was hot ... went to her place

2. Story 2. That girl just got cheated so she went out to 281 with some friends ... one of them wasnt really down to go but went to support her friend. She was bored to death because she found this stupid... SHE came to me asking wtf I was doing here ... sat down, we started to fool around joking about the dancers talking in each others ear about how funny this and that was. Became flirty, make out, went to my place.

3. Story 3. Went to this event, it was nuts, 2 girls on stage, insane party... vibe was crazy, went with a date, turned out well... no big story we were just sooo horny when we got home

That's what I call a full of win night ;)

- I cry when I dump or get dumped by a girl
- I like 90s pop/dance music (Aqua, Vengaboys, La Bouche, Haddaway etc.) and I play it really loud when I'm driving alone
- I spend lots of money on designer clothing and I stay in the mall for hours
- I cry when Simba dies in the Lion King
- Animal cruelty makes me cry/rage
- I shave -everything- except my arms/legs
- I get a hair cut twice a month
- I always sleep to dire dire docks from Mario 64, I have it on loop every night when I go to bed:

nx2h75.jpg

i cry watching sad movies.
i bump slow jams in my car
i sing justin bieber with my son
i drive a Hyundai.

tu va pouvoir continuer a chanter bieber tout en etant male ;)
pis pour tout les autre qui semble avoir perdu leur virilité de vrai male enjoy!
sans rancune les gars

i like chick flicks and i would watch it alone... i like musicals and i try to sing some of it
i like to tease gay men at work and i play-pretend gay with co-workers

Back