Une autre future popstar....

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Bin kin, faut que j'aille avec le style de mon char hein ....

Ya Samantha Fox aussi qui tue , une fille avec des grosse boucle pis des collant en léopart MIAM.

@Signature wtf lol.

Simply life-changing, I tear up every time I listen. Her passion and commitment to create such beautiful and artistic pieces truly inspires me. Gnesa really paints a vivid picture as she subtly incorporates the struggles and stereotypes women must endure on a daily basis in order to get "wilder". I think we can all agree the piece resonates deeply with audiences of all ages and ethnicities, Gnesa is the voice of her generation and I'm sure will have a long and successful career...

You know, this is exactly what we needed in october 2012. Something fresh, something unique, Gnesa delivers a hit song like no other, and this may be a christmas hit single if the audience keep digging the beat

Pure undeniable talent, in a world of auto tune and editing this girl has made it on raw talent and poetic song writing. Finally, an artist I can trust will be a role model to my children for many years to come.

les commentaire ses sa pendant 15-20 page wtf ahaha

Merci GLL de me faire écouter cela quand je mange. Maintenant ce sera de ta faute si ça sent le vomie dans le bureau.

Magnificent! Wildly euphoric! Heavenly!....are just a few adjectives that come to mind. I have it on repeat right now

Just left a youtube comment as well

Back