Event Coverage: Cars N Coffee GP F1

Al3x_666

Legacy Member
68249cd2a8fe5143827db099da1570bd.jpg

Le nouveau SUV Lamborghini devrait être présent pour ceux qui ne l ont pas vue encore..

Gratuit pour tous.

Parking dans la rue et aux alentours.

Et il y a eu de l abus au dernier...
003bde552dd4fe8f06cf35d8888ea7a2.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Bel événement, bien géré, quelques champions de sont fait surprendre par les flics après avoir voulu faire un show à la sortie, mais c'est rendu un classique.

Merci à Lambo mtl pour l'organisation!

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je partage l'opinion de windex, bel evennement et belle journée.

Merci aux organisateurs!

Rappelles moi un petit peu, j'ai vu beaucoup de gens, je suis pas certains de te replacer...!

Saw a few members cars, nice day. Big LOL at the guys doing security. The look of disappointment every time someone did a burnout. I guess there's not much to do about it

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Saw a few members cars, nice day. Big LOL at the guys doing security. The look of disappointment every time someone did a burnout. I guess there's not much to do about it

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Just invite the police to the event.

They will appreciate the fact that you let them know, they make themselves visible and people will stop fucking around.

a little entertainment is fine. maybe not a massive burnout for 300 meters, but as long as you have control of your car, I don't see the problem.

if people could be reasonable about it...

i certainly wouldn't invite the cops. maybe park a black sedan a little further down the road for exposure.

a little entertainment is fine. maybe not a massive burnout for 300 meters, but as long as you have control of your car, I don't see the problem.

if people could be reasonable about it...

i certainly wouldn't invite the cops. maybe park a black sedan a little further down the road for exposure.
Those Mustang crashes everyone makes fun of, do you think they had in mind of crashing on the crowd?
Nope! They "had control" until they lost it.

Nobody needs to see a hellcat do a burnout to know it's powerful.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back