2022 Acura TLX Type S Review

Jeremi01

-- STATISTICIEN --

Ça semble être un produit intéressant, mais leurs commentaires sur le moteur et transmission semblent ON Point. J'irais vers un S4 pour moins cher

Auto upshifting. Hell non.

Juste en enlevant les 18kg de chrome que les modèles Acura avaient dans le devant, cette marque là vient de redevenir intéressente !

Oui, je crois que c'est un produit intéressant, mais je ne crois pas qu'elle rivalisera p-e pas autant les Allemandes comme je m'y attendais.

Tu penses que ca serait plus cher qu une s4?
Une s4 est deja quoi 65k cad? Qui va payer plus pour une tlx?
J’aime bien la tlx mais dans le 50k pas plus haut

Tu penses que ca serait plus cher qu une s4?
Une s4 est deja quoi 65k cad? Qui va payer plus pour une tlx?
J’aime bien la tlx mais dans le 50k pas plus haut

Dans le video, ça montre la TLX 52K US et la S4 50K USD

Elles ont un extérieur très réussi les Acura, juste dommage que les intérieurs ont toujours l'air d'un vaisseau spacial mais celui là est quand même beaucoup mieux qu'avant, il n'y a plus le gros dash en forme de V tout glossy avec les gros knobs au centre, c'est pas mal plus épuré et le dash essaie moins de faire Star Trek, ils sont sur la bonne voie!

TLX all day all night.

Pourquoi? Regarde le nombre d'Audi vs Acura sur les routes, il y a surement une raison. Pour avoir essayé la génération précédente, je trouve qu'Acura ça fait mononcle. C'est un peu quétaine et bateau. Les modèles sont beaux par contre.

910$/mois en location 48 mois/20k km

Audi seraient clairement superieur sur l'interieur, mais elle est pas pire sur l'exterieur quand même!

La mercedes qui s'en vient est supposé avoir un 2.0T+moteur electrique. Disons que sa perd sont charme a mon avis. Un systeme qui va couter les yeux a réparé.

Est-ce que le Dynamic Steering et Adaptive damper vaut la peine?

Le sport diff vaut la peine selon moi, mais je suis pas certains des deux autres.

I see savagegeese, I upvote. Will watch later lol.

Don't care much for the car but I like their videos / take on things.

The japanese have been trying for so long to make headway into that segment it's almost comical.

When was the last time you've heard someone being passionate about an Acura or Infiniti? 2006?
A hot sedan? What are they going for here? Nostalgia?

Good products, but people want the roundels, silver star or rings on their key fobs. Preferably if it's also a SUV they can pretend is a grown up hot hatch. It's that simple.

Sorry my friend, but back.in early 2000's the G35 really put the A4 to shame, was above 328i and really close the the 330's.

Unfortunetly they couldnt keep up..

Je dirais même que la TL-S (2006) sacrait des volée à pas mal de Audi BMW… même si c’était FWD.

Sorry my friend, but back.in early 2000's the G35 really put the A4 to shame, was above 328i and really close the the 330's.

Unfortunetly they couldnt keep up..

Sure. They nailed a generation or two in the early 2000s. The VQs wiped the floor with the entry level german offerings.
But where are they now? They basically fell off the face of the earth in terms of mind share and market share.

Can't remember the last time I've seen a Q50s or that anyone said it was a contender for anything.

They gave it their all and fell short. Nothing wrong with that. It's a tough market.

I just don't see why'd they benchmark the S4 knowing that they've never really stood a chance against the S,M or AMG variants. Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Why spend the time and effort building a low volume 3.0T version, renting circuit of the america and pretending it's a race car. And for what? To undercut the S4 on price?

They gave up on competing with the 5 series / having a flagship sedan. What if anything do they need a 3.0T v6 for?

IMO they could've bumped up the "type R 2.0T" motor to 300hp paired it with their good AWD tech and call it a day. It would've looked just as good and performed just as well for their intended customers.

A g35 would kill an 330. Those back in the day had 230hp. Really nothing fancy...the coupe g35 6mt with brembo brakes and that nice exhaust really had the edge in 2003.

Back