SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

Ahah mon frère fait des runs dans le nord et son adresse officielle est chez nous... et je viens de recevoir ça par la poste à son nom... meanwhile TOASTER est refusé :bigup:

40517292_1795651577219974_4444096351587794944_n.jpg

Order details:

DATE/HEURE : 2018/08/03 14:21:04
#RÉFÉRENCE : 0000000039

Confirmation of acceptance of RODTRIP on 2018/08/06

Tracking email by Canada Post on 2018/08/27

Delivery attempt on 2018/08/28

Picked it up at Post Office on 2018/08/29

IMG_3195.jpg

You guys' imagination - is a FAIL in itself ...
but it's your right to express yourself (out of the closet) ;)

Letter O - sounds like O , not ahh

Better yet , again no imaginations eh .... Hot ''Rod'' Trip ;) but that wasn't the intention.

The initial intention - as was with my failed first attempt at ordering (as previously posted) on 2018/07/27 ROADTRP which didn't pass through, and later was taken by someone else ... so ended up with with the next logical choice - which IMO is better

Hate all you want , or expose your limited infantile imagination

Un gars dans le MECC, je la trouve vraiment solide haha

Excusem3.jpg

now that's imagination - when there's more than one meaning ....
I have several plates I came up with with two-way innuendos ... and soo many are still not taken.

My little voice tells me to write ''No, not any gay meanings'' - for those of you with said limited imagination

You guys' imagination - is a FAIL in itself ...
but it's your right to express yourself (out of the closet) ;)

Letter O - sounds like O , not ahh

Better yet , again no imaginations eh .... Hot ''Rod'' Trip ;) but that wasn't the intention.

The initial intention - as was with my failed first attempt at ordering (as previously posted) on 2018/07/27 ROADTRP which didn't pass through, and later was taken by someone else ... so ended up with with the next logical choice - which IMO is better

Hate all you want , or expose your limited infantile imagination

Just enjoy your plate man! You are a grown up. Who cares what people might think.

A few that are still available at this time and that I'd consider if it wasn't another 200$+ hidden tax to feed the corruption:

6boire.JPG

2nd.JPG

jihad.JPG

aborth.JPG

Back