Modern Democracy, Nah or yay?

KossaK

The actual democracy in our country and other westerner Civilization. Do you believe is great or not.
it is the truth freedom of a nation or a big hoax waste of time and leadership?!

One political scientist, Alexei Chadaev, suggests that this is the case because although Putin does not rely on democratic governance, his decisions tend to be in alignment with what Russians actually want and believe.

said that We are constantly told that “democracy” is the embodiment of the people’s will. In actual fact, countries that are rated “the most democratic” have leaders with extremely low approval ratings.
“Democracy” doesn’t actually refer to “rule by the people.” It refers to a complex bureaucratic system ruled by Jews and wealthy capitalists and empowered by minority groups – ethnic and religious minorities,68ers, feminists, etc. This system constantly pushes the idea that bad governments are the fault of the people, because “hey, you voted.”

Right now Only 7% of Russians Care About “Democracy”. Despite liberal-democratic values falling in importance, a majority of Russians still consider themselves free
How dare they have a different definition of freedom? How could freedom exist outside of liberalism?

“Freedom” is another very important word. By its basic definition – being able to make decisions and guide your own life – freedom is objectively good.

Language plays a huge role in all of this. Positive emotions and imagery have been attached to “democracy,” while negative ideas have been attached to dictatorship or fascism. They can throw these words around as they wish, and people will respond as they’ve been programed to respond. Most people are not psychologically-equipped (like the colombe) to break down what is actually being communicated with these words, and so will continue to feed an oppressive system without question.

Soo. I think right now our Democracy is a big Hoax a fraud.

discuss

I agree

For true democracy to exist there would need to be no circonscriptions, juste vote for the man and/or the party idea.

An even better example is the US where people's votes don't actually all count the same!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/what-is-the-electoral-college_n_2078970.html

One of my favorite shows is Boston Legal BTW, if you haven't seen the whole series I recommend it, great actors and great stories.

Some favorite bits:

Democracy: one of those buzzwords that has lost all meaning. Like Terrorism, Freedom, Patriot, Racist etc...

Switzerland is the closest thing to a true democracy, ours is a joke.

I don't see how it wasn't relevant to your topic.

Democracy does suck at times, until you consider the alternatives.
relevant but still meaningless. I dont know what spiff thing when he quote that.

but you tell correctly your point and now we can advance.

What is the alternative and why they are all worst ?!

Also The other form of Democracy are worst too?
like the old greek cities states?

What is the alternative and why they are all worst ?!

Also The other form of Democracy are worst too?
like the old greek cities states?

Recent and past history have shown that other political system (dictatorship, communism ) haven't turned out all that well all things considered.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Recent and past history have shown that other political system (dictatorship, communism ) haven't turned out all that well all things considered.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

I agree for communist.

but kingdom or senate base empire or even fascism spawn great nation noting like the democratic system we have.

Ça dépend du pays ; je crois que certains pays en raison de leurs moeurs et de l'histoire ont besoin d'un certain homme fort (sans pour autant qu'il ait le pouvoir absolu). Malheureusement, certains peuples semblent avoir besoin d'une figure paternaliste/autoritaire pour avoir un minimum d'ordre et comprendre comment se comporter, sans oublier la place et le rôle de chacune des les institutions dans la société... souvent les armées dérogent de ce principe dans les pays pauvres.

Plusieurs confondent d'ailleurs liberté et anarchie.

Meilleur exemple, en Haïti: histoire marqué par les coups d'état militaire... ç'a malheureusement pris un machiavélique François Duvalier pour stabiliser le pays pendant 29 ans. Dommage qu'il ne satisfaisait que sa propre personne, les intérêts de son peuple.

Mes parents ont connu la fin de son régime bien sûr c'était plus souvent qu'autrement de la barbarie... mais au « moins » tout le monde savait les limites à ne pas franchir puisque c'était la mort assurée.

Au fait, lorsqu'on parle de démocratie... on oublie souvent que ce nous avons aujourd'hui en Occident est le fruit de plusieurs siècles de lutte. Pas étonnant que pour certains pays Africains, on commence à peine à comprendre un principe aussi simple que l'alternance politique...

Ça dépend du pays ; je crois que certains pays en raison de leurs moeurs et de l'histoire ont besoin d'un certain homme fort (sans pour autant qu'il ait le pouvoir absolu). Malheureusement, certains peuples semblent avoir besoin d'une figure paternaliste/autoritaire pour avoir un minimum d'ordre et comprendre comment se comporter, sans oublier la place et le rôle de chacune des les institutions dans la société... souvent les armées dérogent de ce principe dans les pays pauvres.

Plusieurs confondent d'ailleurs liberté et anarchie.

Meilleur exemple, en Haïti: histoire marqué par les coups d'état militaire... ç'a malheureusement pris un machiavélique François Duvalier pour stabiliser le pays pendant 29 ans. Dommage qu'il ne satisfaisait que sa propre personne, les intérêts de son peuple.

Mes parents ont connu la fin de son régime bien sûr c'était plus souvent qu'autrement de la barbarie... mais au « moins » tout le monde savait les limites à ne pas franchir puisque c'était la mort assurée.

Au fait, lorsqu'on parle de démocratie... on oublie souvent que ce nous avons aujourd'hui en Occident est le fruit de plusieurs siècles de lutte. Pas étonnant que pour certains pays Africains, on commence à peine à comprendre un principe aussi simple que l'alternance politique...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMAbmaNHSoM

Plusieurs confondent d'ailleurs liberté et anarchie
Jaime tellement ta phrase que je te sucerai la queux.

mais modit bon post

J ai une question pour toi. tout les canadiens on le droit vote des 18 ans.

À ton avis le droit vote devrait-il être restreint a un certain groupe de citoyen?

“Democracy” doesn’t actually refer to “rule by the people.” It refers to a complex bureaucratic system ruled by Jews and wealthy capitalists and empowered by minority groups – ethnic and religious minorities,68ers, feminists, etc. This system constantly pushes the idea that bad governments are the fault of the people, because “hey, you voted.”

Soo. I think right now our Democracy is a big Hoax a fraud.

discuss

And thats where this post lost all its credibility lol. Sorry kossak, normally I agree with you but this time im going to have to side against you.

Seriously tho I feel like our political system would be "better" if simply more people voted, a lot of younger canadians are not voting which is ridiculous because as the "future" of this nation we should play a frontal role in creating the political landscape of our country. (Basically we should vote)

I do however agree that the wealthy certainly have far more control over politics in this country and we should definitely find a way to stop big corporations and wealthy individuals from playing dirty politics.

Je ne pense pas qu'on devrait limiter le droit de vote, le problème c'est que le citoyen canadien moyen en général se fou de la politique; il veut exercer son droit vote le moins possible et ne cherche pas à s'informer... contrairement à la Suisse ou même les USA où les gens votent pour tout. De toute façon, restreindre ou pas, sa changerait quoi? Les gens ne votent pas anyway lol.

Toujours étonné que les gens de mon entourage ont de la difficulté à nommer trois ministres provinciaux.

En revanche, tu as Italiens ou les Sikhs qui ont compris la nécessité d'avoir le pouvoir politique et participent activement allant jusqu'à avoir des quartiers où le représentant est de facto issu de leur communauté.

Par contre, j'augmenterais l'âge du vote de 18 ans à 21 ans. C'est une farce, à 18 ans tu n'as aucune idée de ce que tu dis/fais.

And thats where this post lost all its credibility lol. Sorry kossak, normally I agree with you but this time im going to have to side against you.

Seriously tho I feel like our political system would be "better" if simply more people voted, a lot of younger canadians are not voting which is ridiculous because as the "future" of this nation we should play a frontal role in creating the political landscape of our country. (Basically we should vote)

I do however agree that the wealthy certainly have far more control over politics in this country and we should definitely find a way to stop big corporations and wealthy individuals from playing dirty politics.

Reflex also I could not found better word...

I respect a lot the Jews. they are smart. Many influential group are filled by Jewish people.
maybe it come out negative in my text. it is not really a complain it is more a observation.

Aussi un modit bon moyen voir qui a lut mon text au complet.
Haha.

Mais as tu un meilleur mot?

Je ne pense pas qu'on devrait limiter le droit de vote, le problème c'est que le citoyen canadien moyen en général se fou de la politique; il veut exercer son droit vote le moins possible et ne cherche pas à s'informer... contrairement à la Suisse ou même les USA où les gens votent pour tout. De toute façon, restreindre ou pas, sa changerait quoi? Les gens ne votent pas anyway lol.

Toujours étonné que les gens de mon entourage ont de la difficulté à nommer trois ministres provinciaux.

En revanche, tu as Italiens ou les Sikhs qui ont compris la nécessité d'avoir le pouvoir politique et participent activement allant jusqu'à avoir des quartiers où le représentant est de facto issu de leur communauté.

Par contre, j'augmenterais l'âge du vote de 18 ans à 21 ans. C'est une farce, à 18 ans tu n'as aucune idée de ce que tu dis/fais.

tu connais les humain.

Tu lui donne quelque chose pour gratui il vont en foutre.

enlève leur le droit vote et dit a tout les canadien que voté est uniquement pour un club select qui le mérite.

là tout le monde voudra voté

Back