What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

So Santa came early this year! Some of you may remember this spring when I took the Passat buyback, I was looking at Audi TTRS and by the time the buyback took place the cars I was looking at where no longer available. All of the others ones at that time were overpriced for the mileage on them. Found a 2012 TTRS black, which was my preferred color with only 24,000km. One owner, never winter driven, garage stored beauty. Car mint, no dents, scratches or chips. Only drawback to the dealer in Moncton, NB. So stoked can't wait to pick it up. The MK3 GTI will be going up for sale this spring.

[url]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4732/39202157731_8f9821e0e6_b.jpg[/url]
[url]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4737/39202156411_958a59f835_b.jpg[/url]
[url]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4729/38494964194_6d055a425d_b.jpg[/url]

congrats! Looks in great shape!! If you wanna sell it one day, let me know ;)

Thanks Rob, the car was advertised base trim turns out it has the exhaust and tech packages. BONUS! First car I've ever bought without physically seeing it. Got the sale guy to take video close up and it all checked out.

Last edited:
Raced an R8.
ef2082677cf74f456125fbbff4aeae30.jpg

Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend.

Anyone get any VW related gifts?

I got a 24x36 laminated sticker of my car..pretty happy
a3aca57eef85b8019dcc3580cc76b7e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend.

Anyone get any VW related gifts?

I got a 24x36 laminated sticker of my car..pretty happy//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171226/a3aca57eef85b8019dcc3580cc76b7e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome gift!

Picked up the car today first impression is the sales guy was right the car is mint. Second this will get you some traffic tickets if you don't keep an eye on the speedo. An additional bonus again is the car came with Audi car cover, Weather Tech and TT floor mats. Up early tomorrow morning and 10 1/2hrs ride home looking forward to it :D To bad had to get it dirty they did a great job at detailing it :sly:

Man this car is an absolute blast to drive.

Made it home safe, trip was a little tricky this morning, light snow and New Brunswick HWY 2 seem to have a higher centre crest then QC/ON. With a car that feeds back the road it really felt weird at first and took a bit of getting use to. Once out of NB still had wind blown snow till I reach Quebec City was clear sailing after that. Even with only all season the car did well, was expecting a harsher ride but was surprisingly please with the ride quality.

After 1,100 kms, bath time!

Last edited:
did some vagcom tweaks today on the R:
1. no more seatbelt light/warning
2. no more door chime when ignition on and driver door open
3. able to control my DRL led's from infotainment system
4. turned soundaktor to off

and gave her a wash

PPF film going on bumper, hood, mirrors, headlights and partial fenders soon

car was TAGed last week as well.

ordered H&R coils to work along the DCC.
will probably find a used JB1 for my car while i have warranty.
and in the spring pick up some rotiform wheels and new tires

Back