News: This is the new 2014 Chevrolet SS. 4drs LS3 RWD

Jeremi01

-- STATISTICIEN --
Finalement,
ce ne sera pas une série limité comme la G8. Pour le moment il y a seulement la transmission automatique mais selon plusieurs rumeurs, une manuelle pourrait être disponible quelques mois après la sortit... Ce véhicule là c'est winner en maudit

Autoblog

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/02/16/this-is-your-2014-chevrolet-ss/

Think you've waited long enough for this? If so, then you'll want to savor the high-res photos we've so far been given of the 2014 Chevrolet SS, the first rear-wheel-drive performance sedan from The Bowtie in 17 years.

We all know its our version of the brand new VF-model Holden Commodore, but what's under the hood that earns the appellation "performance?" A 6.2-liter LS3 V8 engine producing 415 horsepower and 415 pound-feet of torque. That's 35 hp and lb-ft less than the same engine is expected to produce in the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Corvette. Chevrolet says the sedan will get from 0-to-60 miles per hour "in about five seconds."

Shifting comes courtesy of a six-speed automatic with paddles on the steering wheel, while stopping arrive via four-piston Brembo calipers up front, a single sliding piston in back. The forged aluminum wheels are 19-inchers all around, each set supporting right around 50 percent of the sedan's weight, and the aluminum hood and trunk are meant to keep the center of gravity low.

Inside, leather seating surfaces, eight-way power front seats and a soft-touch dash are standard for a cabin said to fit five adults comfortably, along with a nine-speaker Bose sound system, a head-up display and safety tech like Lane Departure Warning and Side Blind Zone alert. A marquee option will be Automatic Parking Assist that can parallel and right-angle park; this is the technology's first appearance on a Chevrolet.

2014-chevrolet-ss-004-opt_zps83fdadaf.jpg

Chevrolet-SS-2014-1600-11_zpsc0d6bdd1.jpg

Chevrolet-SS_2014_800x600_wallpaper_0a_zps7568ada9.jpg

Chevrolet-SS_2014_800x600_wallpaper_07_zps8529a10d.jpg

Chevrolet-SS_2014_800x600_wallpaper_0d_zpsc49a95f2.jpg

Chevrolet-SS_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03_zps0327ffc8.jpg

Chevrolet-SS_2014_800x600_wallpaper_09_zpsaaf2974e.jpg

Fukin' love it. It reminds me of the G8!

Nous allons pouvoir aller à l'épicerie avec un son de même... Fantastique
[video=youtube_share;_icaT3Z7UhE]Lot'sofbadassV8soundz[/video]

X2. This is why I love 4 door sports cars. I remember walking up Pierrefonds Blv and hearing a mean sounding V8 flying passed me and as soon as I turned to look, it was a CTS-V with an aftermarket exhaust. Fuark did it sound pleasant.

Where's the third pedal?

Hopefully this makes G8s cheaper so you can actually get 4 doors, 8 cylinders, and 3 pedals

Where's the third pedal?

Hopefully this makes G8s cheaper so you can actually get 4 doors, 8 cylinders, and 3 pedals

Les seuls G8 manuelles était la GXP avec la 6 vitesses. C'est quasi introuvable au Canada est ca le reste presque autant au USA.

Les seuls G8 manuelles était la GXP avec la 6 vitesses. C'est quasi introuvable au Canada est ca le reste presque autant au USA.

Funny. Because I've looked maybe 5 times because I was trying to get my mom to buy one, and out of the 5 times I found 3 manual ones, all in Ontario

^^La seul j'ai vu a vendre était a Vancouver et le gars demandait plus chere que le pdsf...

En plus que les GXP sont rare, elles ne sont pas tous manuelles ! De plus, faut s'y faire ... Ya de moins en moins de véhicules avec 3 pédales ... !

3e pédale + possible de la louer + dépasse pas 50K$= peut-être oui pour moi

Il a l'air hot parreil

WOW, je pensais qu'avoir la badge chevrolet allait la rendre ordinaire mais wow. Définitivement une auto que j'acheterais

Honestly I'd still pay retail on a low mileage G8 GXP with a 6 speed. It's the last Pontiac (well, if you ask me the last Pontiac was the '79 Trans Am but that's a whole other story).

I think the concept of this vehicle is great. However the market they're going after they aren't really reaching. It's probably going to be expensive. So at it's price point I'd just look for a used CTS-V since you can get a manual and it doesn't look like you're driving an Impala.

Not to mention the single sliding piston rear brakes? Smooth move GM. This will be the most wrecked car of 2014 from kids borrowing daddy's car and not being able to slow down.

They should call it Caprice - or anything else for that matter - and have an SS version. SS stands for Super Sports. You know why there has never been, and never will be a 'vette SS? Because they consider all 'vettes to be super sports. Now they're attaching one of the most iconic badges in American automotive history to an automatic sedan with terrible brakes and probably worse suspension.

PS: Pour le signe Chevrolet, de quoi de ben a mode qui change drolement le look, de plus en plus de proprio de Cruze et autre véhicule Chevy le wrap noir/gris/charcoal/carbon fiber

Sa fait moins ''papy'' pas mal....

Back