** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

You don't think it was important to establish that we can openly trade Price now that we've figured out that No Movement Clauses only prevent the player from being put on waivers? Pretty cool revelation from all of this I would think.

lol you know you're wrong about the whole situation but you focus on one single phrase to try and save yourself...quite pathetic lol.

Fyi.... No movement clause means they cant send you to waivers. If you want to act like a lawyer, theoretically I am right. It does mean other stuff as well (which I have explained in detail to you), but it DOES mean they can't send you to waivers. I never said it was the exclusive item.....

Carry on poor boy *byewhore*

spiderman meme pointing at himself.jpeg

I went looking for retarded memes before even seeing what retarded comment you were gonna make, but the Internet is running out of retarded memes so you either stop commenting or we have to come up with new retarded memes just for you.

5523353_2

Pcq une NTC est une NO TRADE

Tu peux avoir une NMC qui est une NO MOVEMENT

La tu peux pas te faire calisser sur les waivers avec une NTC mais pas une NMC

pis tu peux aussi avoir un nmc + modified ntc ce qui fait que ton nmc n'applique pas aux futurs trades

Les Lafs viennent de s’en faire putter 2 en 6 secondes ��

Ca va aller mal sans Andersen. Peut-etre Toronto va chercher Price au draft d’expansion a la date limite des echanges. Sa femme vole par dessus Toronto chaque fois qu’elle va dans l’ouest...c’est un signe.

Il ont déjà assez d’une passoire en Michael Hutchinson il serais servie avec Price comme deuxième passoire

Au moins Kotkaniemi ne s'est pas mis à bouder à Laval comme l'a fait Poehling. 4 points en deux matches et 69% de mises au jeu gagnées. En plus, Bouchard travaille à lui faire corriger ses lacunes. Ça va vraiment lui faire du bien.

Back