Sometime real life is a self-parody (Holocaust Thread)

KossaK

https://archive.is/CxCox

“Jewish activists in Scotland,” the Guardian reports, “have started a campaign to support the grandchildren of Holocaust survivors across the world, saying the trauma of the extermination camps continues to haunt the descendants of those who suffered there.”
support = shekel

Dan Glass, 29, from London, said he heard constant tales of the Holocaust as he grew up, which have deeply affected him into adulthood:
“All four of my grandparents narrowly avoided the gas chambers in Auschwitz and countless of their friends met with this fate. For my father it was a daily conversation in my teens and early 20s and even though I very profoundly understood his pain, one day I had to say to him, ‘Dad, I can’t talk about this anymore.’ My father had a whole wall of books on the subject of the Holocaust – it was all he wanted to talk about, but it was so harrowing for me.”

Imagine the child is so tired to get remind about the Holocaust so many time he now become a Victim.( 2 or 3 movie a years since the 60s and countless book about the subject we all do)

At first I think it was a joke because in the past I make joke like that about third generation holocaust survivor.
how holocaust become a business. we see the continuous race of who is the most victim of all the horror of the world ( feminist, Gay, White, black, Muslim, Jew, fucking Anita Sarkeesian) and make the most of it.

People are such fuken fags its unreal ,
if you are too fragile and morally incapable to deal/cope with the world
go die

At first I think it was a joke because in the past I make joke like that about third generation holocaust survivor.
how holocaust become a business. we see the continuous race of who is the most victim of all the horror of the world ( feminist, Gay, White, black, Muslim, Jew, fucking Anita Sarkeesian) and make the most of it.

It's funny because you are kinda doing the same from your own side of the fence... ie victimizing yourself in the face of a constantly changing world. To make it worst, you are victimizing yourself on the back of those you also consider the weakest members of society... that's pretty lame.

It's kinda ironic in a none hipster way...

It's funny because you are kinda doing the same from your own side of the fence... ie victimizing yourself in the face of a constantly changing world. To make it worst, you are victimizing yourself on the back of those you also consider the weakest members of society... that's pretty lame.

It's kinda ironic in a none hipster way...

No, you are right. (I was waiting of somebody call me off about this)

that why I try to not end my discussion into : white genocide it is all the fault of the jows

Self-criticism is great. now I try to focus on my part into the problem.
what I did wrong. why my fallow Quebecois did wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, that's why it would be great, so you self-segregate over there and I don't have to scroll through 20 threads about hitler, jews, the holocaust, and the fagalization of Sweden every fucking week.

Honestly, Ronin brings a good point in that I'm just as sick of hearing about that shit as you very much seem to be. The irony here is that it's you who is continually bringing up fascist bavarian nostalgia and posting videos of blond muscular dweebs with questionable facial features ranting about it, when you're the one who wishes people would stop keeping score by counting godwin points.

I know what an asshole smells like, so I don't have to spend my days with a rectal cavity strapped to my face just so I don't accidentally mistake the smell of cheesecake with the smell of asshole. This is like the god damn human centipede of cultural marxism and that's why it would be great to divert this never ending flow of half digested fecal matter into it's own sub forum.

Not sure if that last part makes sense.

Last edited:
You all miss the point we still have the issue noting change.
I will hammer it utile we work to resolve it.

fagalization of Sweden.
This is like the god damn human centipede of cultural marxism

you are a genius.

but you forgot about thread about Invasion of europe by muslim.

we talk about it sooo many time. sooo fucking many time since 2009.

Last edited:
Yes, that's why it would be great, so you self-segregate over there and I don't have to scroll through 20 threads about hitler, jews, the holocaust, and the fagalization of Sweden every fucking week.

Honestly, Ronin brings a good point in that I'm just as sick of hearing about that shit as you very much seem to be. The irony here is that it's you who is continually bringing up fascist bavarian nostalgia and posting videos of blond muscular dweebs with questionable facial features ranting about it, when you're the one who wishes people would stop keeping score by counting godwin points.

I know what an asshole smells like, so I don't have to spend my days with a rectal cavity strapped to my face just so I don't accidentally mistake the smell of cheesecake with the smell of asshole. This is like the god damn human centipede of cultural marxism and that's why it would be great to divert this never ending flow of half digested fecal matter into it's own sub forum.

Not sure if that last part makes sense.

OK. Great. Let's NOT talk about it and mostly let's stop trying to figure out a solution.

That's how the jews wound up in concentration camps and millions were gassed in the 1940s. People didn't want to talk about it and chose to ignore it until it was at their doorstep.

Hey I even bet that's how they started in Egypt and Syria, they thought ISIS and their other Islamic radicals were just a fad and if they ignored it and carried on they'd go away.

So go ahead and ignore the problem, so that in 2-3-5-7-11-13 years (sorry for quoting prime numbers there) years when they're knocking at your door like Jehovah's witnesses you can ignore them. Only instead of asking you to talk about their Guard Tower and leaving peacefully when you say "no thanks I'm good" , they tear down your door and force you to worship their version of God, or if you choose not to, offer to decapitate you for free while your family watches, let's see then if you can keep ignoring it.

Maybe if you pull the drapes shut and close the lights they'll think nobody's home and just leave.

It's easy to ignore a problem.

It's not so easy to ignore it when it's taking your lifestyle, your family, your belongings, home, etc.

OK. Great. Let's NOT talk about it and mostly let's stop trying to figure out a solution.

That's how the jews wound up in concentration camps and millions were gassed in the 1940s. People didn't want to talk about it and chose to ignore it until it was at their doorstep.

Hey I even bet that's how they started in Egypt and Syria, they thought ISIS and their other Islamic radicals were just a fad and if they ignored it and carried on they'd go away.

So go ahead and ignore the problem, so that in 2-3-5-7-11-13 years (sorry for quoting prime numbers there) years when they're knocking at your door like Jehovah's witnesses you can ignore them. Only instead of asking you to talk about their Guard Tower and leaving peacefully when you say "no thanks I'm good" , they tear down your door and force you to worship their version of God, or if you choose not to, offer to decapitate you for free while your family watches, let's see then if you can keep ignoring it.

Maybe if you pull the drapes shut and close the lights they'll think nobody's home and just leave.

It's easy to ignore a problem.

It's not so easy to ignore it when it's taking your lifestyle, your family, your belongings, home, etc.

And you think that Keyboard Warriors will change the situation? That's adorable.

And you think that Keyboard Warriors will change the situation? That's adorable.

It's a discussion group. We're spreading a warning to be prepared and maybe next time we have a choice to make (like during elections for example) we should consider the ramifications of whatever peep we vote for instead of voting for someone because he "looks pretty."

Besides...

What else can we do? It's not like someone's fist will magically appear out of the monitor to break anyone's nose. Maybe that's how it works on the planet Romulak but here on Earth we don't have that technology yet.

Sweden is a damn good example.
one of the best country on earth. but they ignore the warning they lets the issue continue over political correctness.

now even the most Liberal feminist of the country say the system will collapse. They are losing control they are losing the country they are losing Identity.
exactly when western empire of Rome Fall. everybody at Roman said noting to worry about everything is fine.
I am still rich with my nice home and public bath. but it fall. they losing control they losing the empire over other power they losing the roman identity.

tell you something, I read the triple than I post here.
I do not just copy past the first piece of paper i found who support my narrative.

I regroup different source and information and I post a simple and formated paragraph or two. with my simple direction of thinking.
Why? to push other to look they self make friend over sea speak with the local in Sweden.

Where you think I found my translation. by real swede and german.
that is the everyday man talking about local observation.

About the E celebrity showing muscle and speak a lot over the youtube.

The golden one is just a Flamboyant youtuber but what he said is the silenced majority in sweden.
He do independent radio pod-cast on other Generation identity alike group. He is really interesting and smart. maybe it look ridiculous at your eye. but on radio no one care. his idea have muscle too.

look at europe right now. france poland Uk greece estonia Finland etc

They shifting to the right. some become Nationalist. like france poland and greece. (estonia always was)

yes it shifting slowly but it shifting. Because people like me who share. people who make Generation identity.

It's a discussion group. We're spreading a warning to be prepared and maybe next time we have a choice to make (like during elections for example) we should consider the ramifications of whatever peep we vote for instead of voting for someone because he "looks pretty."

Besides...

What else can we do? It's not like someone's fist will magically appear out of the monitor to break anyone's nose. Maybe that's how it works on the planet Romulak but here on Earth we don't have that technology yet.

You're not spreading a warning, you and your fellow keyboard warriors are cherry-picking stories or even using them out of context to create a climate of fear that actually prevents any discussion. Zionist plots in Ireland? Gay agendas in Sweden? Do you even read the crap you're spouting?

Oh and for those complaining about Muslims in Canada: MAKE FUCKING BABIES INSTEAD OF FORUM POSTS!

Oh and for those complaining about Muslims in Canada: MAKE FUCKING BABIES INSTEAD OF FORUM POSTS!

why you are so brainwashed.

Do you think the white can over produce the mass of migrant.

since the middle age the muslim over breed us. they make more baby by familly. easier when you can have 4 wife.
Now young man are invading Europe what do you think they will do ? fuck most woman they can find (is it not the point)

you know what? the migrant will get laid. why because they look more masculine than the average white.

immigration + large familly + mojority of immigrant are male. and you solution is make more baby with our G.F

are you crazy?! you are so brainwashed you do not understand simple mathematic. White are already a minority in the world.
if it is only a question of number we are losing.

I believe it is not only a question of number. Remember Malta island vs the ottoman empire.

Back