What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Adopt me,
I’m in need for a nice Haldex tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please take both of us.

On a side note i picked up another set of Touareg Manhattan wheels for my Bora. As you may recall i bought a set about a month ago and flipped them in 12hrs...well this time i found a nicer looking set(2 wheels are so so) and stole them for 180$. I also picked up a set if almost new summer tires a few hours yesterday on kijiji. Just need to order the adaptors from ledger design today.

Oh and i ordered a set of centercaps on ebay also.

Just need to get the tires mounted then the summer setup is ready for the daily.
d98fb5ca88626d31be42e42d10cf776a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Adopt me,
I’m in need for a nice Haldex tune

Both you Sotam, didn't we go through this a few months back this summer LOL. One son into VW is costly can't imagine having three of them into cars. :yikes: Sotam you were right these are now payed for (free wheels!)

Last edited:
Pros and cons?

Pros: GTi will be cheaper to run (gas, insurance)
Gets about the same attention as an R which is none :laugh:
Its been proven to be about as quick as an R assuming your not starting from a full stop.

Con: Not an inline 5.
also FWD but you knew that

-Golf R
Pro: Its an R
Con: Its not an inline 5 and its sounds so bad that VW makes soundaktor play the soundtrack of an inline 5.

0b9.gif

Pros and cons?

Pros: GTi will be cheaper to run (gas, insurance)
Gets about the same attention as an R which is none :laugh:
Its been proven to be about as quick as an R assuming your not starting from a full stop.

Con: Not an inline 5.
also FWD but you knew that

-Golf R
Pro: Its an R
Con: Its not an inline 5 and its sounds so bad that VW makes soundaktor play the soundtrack of an inline 5.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/034/391/0b9.gif

Who cares about the sound. I had VR6 3.2. There isnt much out there that sounds as soon as that motor.

Put a deposit on an R.

Anyone have 17’s or 18’s lying around for cheap?

Who cares about the sound. I had VR6 3.2. There isnt much out there that sounds as soon as that motor.

Put a deposit on an R.

Anyone have 17’s or 18’s lying around for cheap?

I got a 18" but yeah gonna keep it

Back