Are all girls lesbians/bitches/trouble/tease?

NO SHIT !!!!!!!

je trouvait quelle avait qqchose de louche meme si est hyper cut !!!

anyway cest correct ca ma prit 6 ans en trouver une a mon gout ....

lache pas tiga

hahahahaahahahahahaha

ouin.

criss de petites connes de 18 ans qui savent pas ce qu'elles veulent. :(

Is it just me who had bad luck last couple of months...or is it generalised?

Every decent looking girl i met in the last months was either:
-A complete tease: naked in bed touching pee-pee without anything more
-A lesbian: we saw each other a couple of times then nothing
-A whore: seeing each other then she sleeps with another guy (ex or not)
-Trouble: Jealous about me talking to other girls, possessive, etc.

Are there any decent legit girls out there? Or are they all taken?

How old are you man? Seriously if you're under 25ish stop looking for a relationship, Just find some cuties to ride for a while and enjoy it.

I've pretty much given up on finding anything right now, I'm way too busy with everything and palmala handerson does a good enough job for now :p

I've known this chick for bout 3 and a half years now, complete fucking whore but she's cute so I'd still hit it. She's always teasin me and doin sexy shit yet she says I'm not her type... so she doesn't wanna have sex... It's like wtf?

Seriously I won't even hesitate to say it, Girls in MTL(Especially WI) are Very VERY crazy, They think they're gods gift to man when in all reality they're just average women... They'll probably never be more than esthetician's or salon workers/waitresses etc... and those aren't exactly impressive career jobs. They always expect so much from guys, have a killer body, drive a nice car, have lotsa money to spend on the girl, be amazing in bed etc... They literally have lists of requirements as if dating is a fucking job interview. What do MTL women bring to the table? Average everything at best.

How old are you man? Seriously if you're under 25ish stop looking for a relationship, Just find some cuties to ride for a while and enjoy it.

I've pretty much given up on finding anything right now, I'm way too busy with everything and palmala handerson does a good enough job for now :p

I've known this chick for bout 3 and a half years now, complete fucking whore but she's cute so I'd still hit it. She's always teasin me and doin sexy shit yet she says I'm not her type... so she doesn't wanna have sex... It's like wtf?

Seriously I won't even hesitate to say it, Girls in MTL(Especially WI) are Very VERY crazy, They think they're gods gift to man when in all reality they're just average women... They'll probably never be more than esthetician's or salon workers/waitresses etc... and those aren't exactly impressive career jobs. They always expect so much from guys, have a killer body, drive a nice car, have lotsa money to spend on the girl, be amazing in bed etc... They literally have lists of requirements as if dating is a fucking job interview. What do MTL women bring to the table? Average everything at best.

I'm 25. I'm just trying to have a good time. But all the girls I hook up with fall in one or more of the categories stated in the OP. Is it too much to ask to find a good looking girl to bang once in a while or spend an evening cuddling in front of a movie without having to talk about commitment or all that BS?
Or why would I have to act all nice for 3 months before I get to tap that? Life's too short to waste time like that IMO....

And I don't think the type of girls you are describing is exclusively in the WI. I think it's most of the good looking girls nowadays.

la prochaine tu ramenne a maison .... je la tape sur une chaise a lenvers pis ta fourre straight cut :D

c'est sur que si a 25 ans tu chasses juste des enfants.. tu vas juste pogner du fond d'poubelle ou des trucs pas mure....

c'est sur que si a 25 ans tu chasses juste des enfants.. tu vas juste pogner du fond d'poubelle ou des trucs pas mure....

ben j'me base pas sur l'age mais sur l'aspect physique...pis les seules qui rentrent dans le gauge ont jamais en haut de 20 ans :(

i'm just glad i'm not the only guy that feels like this. lol maybe we should create a FB group. hahahaahah

dun autre coté mieux chassé des fille de 18-19-20 que de 25-26-27 avec 2 kids de des pere differant caisiere au BK cest con mes jtrouve que plus que je vieilli plus que jme raproche des folle ek des kids avec passé trouble pi le corp mou ... jai peur :yikes:

Back