Post a pic of your last purchase

Why didnt you just get a set of C6 Z06 brakes with calipers and C5 Z06 Master cylinder . The machine work isn't that bad to get the brakes on.. 500$ is expensive for so so drilled and slotted 1 piece rotors.

Welp, since I won't be seeing the insides of a gym for awhile

7ijkvdL.jpg

I ordered these. Currently looking it at various programs online. One week of sitting on my ass and not doing much and I literally feel like a fat fucking slob lol.

And also:

htCSLDT.jpg

Broke down and finally bought it. I was actually going to skip this gen and buy a PS5 at launch but I figured:

a) With all the shit that's currently going on, who knows if the PS5 will actually be released in 2020?
b) The best games don't usually come out at launch
c) I'll avoid the early kinks that a new console might encounter (red rings of death, etc.)
d) I can buy a couple of PS4 greatest hits for 20$ or so at the moment (God of War, Last of Us remastered, Batman Arkham Knight, etc.). Those Resident Evil 2 and 3 remakes look like absolute fucking fi-yah!

Je suis allé au Summit après avoir vu le post plus haut. Je voulais me pogner un kit de Milwaukee m18 parce que j'ai une petite m12 mais pas assez fort pour certains trucs chez nous. Quand je suis arrivé ils avaient un maudit bon deal sur un kit de Bosch 18V avec deux batteries 4.0A pour 219$
4b790f384748ae3d40edebf4c6492591.jpg
f7582bbc8857669b2cd9d3d276967d2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Why didnt you just get a set of C6 Z06 brakes with calipers and C5 Z06 Master cylinder . The machine work isn't that bad to get the brakes on.. 500$ is expensive for so so drilled and slotted 1 piece rotors.

They will last more than may old one. So I don't find it expensive.

I had the car with the vette brake swap. If i change them it's for CTS-V brake swap, because 17'' wheels.

Ca lair rice comme rotors

Ta pas besoin autant de trous et de lignes dans tes rotors,au contraire ca enleve du brake surface

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Si je mets du plain ils vont trop chauffer pis jva fader.

Pis les gars qui lap utilise ça et aucun problème.

Le pire qui va arriver c'est user les pads plus vite, mais je crois faire 2 été avec le setup ) 2 jour par été.

Notbad.

Pis sont pas cher

Pis je veux essayer EBC a tout prix!

Piinisssssss

Y'on perdu mon respect vla 1 mois quand j'ai voulu acheter des masques N95 pour mes employés (quand il vont dans les grenier) et j'ai réalisé qu'il avait fait x10 sur le prix des masques ROK N95 a cause de la pandémie

j'ai pas pensé regarder combien c'était rendu , c'est quelques choses que je n'ai jamais acheté

c'est cheap shot , mais bon c'est une business , même que s'il avait laissé les masques au même prix , quelqu'un aurait vidé le stock pour les revendre sur marketplace ou facebook

Si je mets du plain ils vont trop chauffer pis jva fader.

Pis les gars qui lap utilise ça et aucun problème.

Le pire qui va arriver c'est user les pads plus vite, mais je crois faire 2 été avec le setup ) 2 jour par été.

Notbad.

Pis sont pas cher

Pis je veux essayer EBC a tout prix!

Piinisssssss
Why don't you run proper brake cooling ducts. Your issue isn't rotors but a heavy as fuck car with likely piss poor to zero cooling

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Why don't you run proper brake cooling ducts. Your issue isn't rotors but a heavy as fuck car with likely piss poor to zero cooling

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I have removed front part of the inner fender and the fogs. That will prodivde a lot more cooling. Not kit available for my car.

He just needs bigger brake kit, these holes in the disc wont do shit if his brakes are overheating

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Back