Store raid

Who's providing these bricks?
Is there idiots who still think this is about george floyd?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

LOL that the fk is wrong with people

Cringe af

He could if done it before,now he needs attention or something
c78e2454d8438736a46b3cce4104b9d1.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Trudeau, virtue signaling like a BOSS, kneels while wearing a mask at march against racism.

image.jpg

That man is a parody of a person.

Le multiculturalisme et l'antiracisme sont des formes de racisme envers la majorité que compose un groupe donné.

Totally organic thing. I always place shirts on my knees for the photographers's sake when I kneel.

People moaned when he gave 20 seconds of silence when avoiding a question critical of trump (as any PM would and should) this is as close to being critical of Trump as he could be without directly triggering president snowflake. It's such a transparent political message for anyone that cares to not be triggered about it.

People moaned when he gave 20 seconds of silence when avoiding a question critical of trump (as any PM would) this is as close to being critical of Trump as he could be without directly triggering president snowflake.

That question was obviously a trap and he was smart enough not to just say the first thing that came to mind. We have a spotty record when it comes to historical systematic discrimination so it was smart not to throw too many stones.

BLM is an American movement. We don’t need to get shamed/ pressured into co-opting it.

It’s taking attention away from some of our more pressing issues. That’s the downfall to “every race/ cause for itself” competing for the limelight vs a more Inclusive approach.

That question was obviously a trap and he was smart enough not to just say the first thing that came to mind. We have a spotty record when it comes to historical systematic discrimination so it was smart not to throw too many stones.

Honestly, I think the whole thing was staged. That question was problably a plant. Remember, there's nothing genuine about this clown, he was a performance arts teacher after all. That whole thing was scripted from A-Z.

Last edited:
Je ne vois pas ce que Trudeau a fait de mal dans son geste.

Stagé? Oui c’est certain, car tout est planifié d’avance, mais on connaît tous son importance accordé au multiculturalisme.

Tempête dans un verre d’eau.

Stagé? Oui c’est certain, car tout est planifié d’avance, mais on connaît tous son importance accordé au multiculturalisme.

Le monde doivent trouver de quoi chialer.
S’il dit le mot gauche, le monde chialeront qu’il aurait du dire droite
S’il dit droite, y chialeront que ya pas dit gauche....

Ya rien qu’un politicien peut faire sans se faire critiquer par les autres.

C'est un peu ironique de devoir t'en faire part vu que c'est toi qui a starter le thread sur le Covid... mais il n'est pas supposé avoir de grands rassemblements en Ontario et le monde sont supposé garder le 2m de distance.

Si le chef du gouvernement fait fi des recommendations de la santé publique de l'ontario pour protester ce qui se passe dans un autre pays, p-e que certains pourraient penser que ça manque de jugement et de cohérence.

#stayhome. (Sauf quand t'es pas capable de t'empecher de faire un photo op au nom de la vertu.)

Back