problem with radio (audi a4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsmokes

hi everyone

i have a little problem with my radio(audi a4 concert) its says safe on it so i take it to the dealer to get the code to unlock it they gave it to me but the problem is that the radio doesn't let me enter it. its shows me safe instead 1000 i tried everything to unlock and it doesn't help did this ever happen to anybody because i'm sick of driving without a radio:(

thanks

Turn the radio on, press and hold the fm2 and the rds button at the same time for a few seconds and you will get the screen with the code. Enter the code and press and hold again the fm2 and rds button for a few seconds, it should say safe again and then the radio will turn on. Let me know if it works out. im pretty sure those are the buttons for concert.

Turn the radio on, press and hold the fm2 and the rds button at the same time for a few seconds and you will get the screen with the code. Enter the code and press and hold again the fm2 and rds button for a few seconds, it should say safe again and then the radio will turn on. Let me know if it works out. im pretty sure those are the buttons for concert.

yes its those two buttons but when i hold them both it still shows me safe and doesn't let me enter the stupid code:(

Im not sure then, It should work. Maybe something is wrong with your radio, Ive never seen a problem like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back