Mother stabs home invader to death in Hudson

But who will deliver the sentence?

Oh wait

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

The self defense laws here are strange as hell. We shall see where it goes. But I wouldnt be shocked if she gets charged

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on how many times he was stabbed, and where.

Once in the living room won't be seen the same as 14 times on his way back out the window.

I guess it depends on how many times he was stabbed, and where.

Once in the living room won't be seen the same as 14 times on his way back out the window.

La mère de famille aurait saisi un couteau et poignardé l’intrus au moins une fois à l’abdomen afin de protéger ses enfants. Il s’agirait vraisemblablement d’un cas de légitime défense.

vite ça prend un registre des couteaux !!

Fwiw, I've had someone break into my old apartment while I was asleep. I still wake up to a pin drop in my neighbours basement 10 years later.

The mediahas already ran with the hero mom kills vile man to protect her child story. No way the crown /police are going against that headwind. There's no social justice / martyrdom at play for the deceased at first glance. Case solved.

If a "physically fit" man was to claim a poor/destitute/visible minority's life in the same context, rest assured that some people would get some weird social justice boner and claim that unreasonable force was used blah blah blah. (More so if a firearm was used)

We don't have the "castle doctrine" a.k.a everything flies as self-defence of your abode that they have down south.

ca depend si elle a essayé d'y faire peur avec le couteau avant d'aller percer le gros cochon.

jtun peu sympathique au voleur. ca dlair de juste un dude avec des problèmes mentaux.

Fwiw, I've had someone break into my old apartment while I was asleep. I still wake up to a pin drop in my neighbours basement 10 years later.

That sucks man but I can sort of understand... a home is your sanctuary, where you're supposed to feel safe and someone invaded that... my sis-in-law+husband had the same thing, they got broken into and after that prison style bars on the windows/door, cameras everywhere, security system and they hate leaving their house all together as a family.... what a way to live..

ca depend si elle a essayé d'y faire peur avec le couteau avant d'aller percer le gros cochon.

jtun peu sympathique au voleur. ca dlair de juste un dude avec des problèmes mentaux.

Ouais bien TVA a fini leur enquete et prononcé leur jugement avant même (de toute apparences) que les vrais enqueteurs ait rencontrés la dame ou vraiment évalué la situation. C'est fou l'efficacité du secteur privé!

That sucks man but I can sort of understand... a home is your sanctuary, where you're supposed to feel safe and someone invaded that... my sis-in-law+husband had the same thing, they got broken into and after that prison style bars on the windows/door, cameras everywhere, security system and they hate leaving their house all together as a family.... what a way to live..

It's not really fear at all, it's just an instinct now. I got used to it. I feel for whoever tries to break into this house.

It's not really fear at all, it's just an instinct now. I got used to it. I feel for whoever tries to break into this house.

It must be a really bad feeling when you come home and your house was ransacked or worse when someone tries to enter your house while you're home.
I mean if it just happens that someone tries to enter my home while I clean my gun... that's a bad news day for everybody including me.

The mediahas already ran with the hero mom kills vile man to protect her child story. No way the crown /police are going against that headwind. There's no social justice / martyrdom at play for the deceased at first glance. Case solved.

If a "physically fit" man was to claim a poor/destitute/visible minority's life in the same context, rest assured that some people would get some weird social justice boner and claim that unreasonable force was used blah blah blah. (More so if a firearm was used)

We don't have the "castle doctrine" a.k.a everything flies as self-defence of your abode that they have down south.

That pussypass / children combo though...

There was a guy in ontario that shot at the ground after some guys threw molotov cocktails at his house and he still got charged and ended up with 50k in lawyer bills to get acquitted.

It must be a really bad feeling when you come home and your house was ransacked or worse when someone tries to enter your house while you're home.
I mean if it just happens that someone tries to enter my home while I clean my gun... that's a bad news day for everybody including me.
You got to reassemble that gun real quick!

Si une femme s'introduit par infraction chez moi, ai-je le droit de la poignarder à mort afin de protéger mes enfants? Elle l'aurait bien cherché, non?

Sa existe encore des home invasion?

Tu vole quoi en 2020 qui a de la valeur? Tu part avec une TV 115po ben fier next thing you know elle vaut 400$ neuve chez Costco :bigup:

Du papier cul peut-être?

Sa existe encore des home invasion?

Tu vole quoi en 2020 qui a de la valeur? Tu part avec une TV 115po ben fier next thing you know elle vaut 400$ neuve chez Costco :bigup:

Du papier cul peut-être?
Crackheads need that 50$ sir. They'll steal anything that could be of value. Bring it to the pawn shop across town or even local... Kijjii..

Si une femme s'introduit par infraction chez moi, ai-je le droit de la poignarder à mort afin de protéger mes enfants? Elle l'aurait bien cherché, non?

Avec ton historique de messages sur ce forum, je prendrais pas une chance si jetais toi... lol

Elle va probablement etre correcte parce qu'elle a un vagin, un pere ferait la meme chose, au bucher !

Crackheads need that 50$ sir. They'll steal anything that could be of value. Bring it to the pawn shop across town or even local... Kijjii..

But in all seriousness you don’t hear much about home invasions anymore, I feel like it’s much less of a problem compared to before.

Maybe because of the technology it’s getting too complicated, or stuff isn’t worth much anymore :dunno:

Back