Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

He's one of those guys that says something, people freak out and later they find out it's true. Don't hear much about HCQ now that it seems to be effective.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/

You just spent the last page posturing as the great independent critical thinker yet, at the first time of an anecdotal story from a MSM, you jump on it like its honey and/or science.

Meanwhile
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.16.20065920v1.full.pdf

CONCLUSIONS:In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone.

Except again, you are just one person, society is filled with people that have purposely been dumbed down to not think for themselves. That's the problem, in the past they didn't know what they didn't know. In this day and age I agree there no excuses to be uniformed but that's the problem we face.

He says stupid things but the Fake news media dials it to an 11.

And usually he is right. I was curious so I started to look and what do you know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_irradiation_therapy

He's one of those guys that says something, people freak out and later they find out it's true. Don't hear much about HCQ now that it seems to be effective.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/

Did you read anything about light therapy? It was alternative demi science that basically killed everything including DNA. Spend 1 minute looking at a welding arc and tell me how your eyes feel, then imagine what that will do to your blood.

Secondly, you would need to get that light INSIDE YOUR LUNGS.

It is pathetic to see how long people are willing to cling onto this guys nuts. If Trudeau said, "maybe we can inject disinfectants" you guys would shred him to pieces.

Ça scande My body My Choice pour aller travailler et se faire couper les cheveux, mais pour l’avortement, ça se fie à la gloire de dieux.

Eh boy

Je m’attends que Trump propose de nuker le virus comme il avait proposée de le faire pour l’oeil d’un ouragan... Oh wait c’était du sarcasme j’imagine...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Y'était sarcastique, le monde le savent, sont pas fou.

Meanwhile, les centre anti-poisons qui recoivent plus d'appels / émette des alertes... Et en conférence de presse Trump balaie la question du revers de la main, comme si c'était de la faute au Média qu'il disait des trucs si cons.

Friendly reminder that DJT fans are connecting everyone and their dog to Jeffrey Epstein yet they overlook that the one who had the most dirdt ob DJT got suicided under his watch.

Cheetos owing China almost a billion and it is due in 2022 fell apart faster than any of the previously made up BS in the media. You just have to give all the stupid claims a couple of days and you'll get the truth. But by then the media cashed in on it so they don't care, I'm sure they are already cooking up the next big news about cheetos.

Friendly reminder that DJT fans are connecting everyone and their dog to Jeffrey Epstein yet they overlook that the one who had the most dirdt ob DJT got suicided under his watch.

[url]https://i.ibb.co/zXcP5fR/1587759449276.gif[/url]

Have you stopped to ask the following:

1) Is it likely that being in the billionaire's club, they'd rub shoulders more often than they would with a regular pleb considering there are very few people in that social circle?
2)To what degree were they chummy? Is it go to the same event and have a photo snapped together or go to pedo island 26 times type friends?
3) When was it(the most important)? Everyone hides stuff, and how are you supposed to know if people are secretly bad if the truth is not out? It speaks volumes if they remained good buddies after his conviction, a la Prince Andrew. Early 90's before Trump threw him out of his club.

But I wouldn't expect the general public to do this kind of reasoning unless it was spoon fed to them and even then I'd expect it to be like trying to give a baby medicine, it's good for them but they don't want to take any.

Have you stopped to ask the following:

1) Is it likely that being in the billionaire's club, they'd rub shoulders more often than they would with a regular pleb considering there are very few people in that social circle?
2)To what degree were they chummy? Is it go to the same event and have a photo snapped together or go to pedo island 26 times type friends?
3) When was it(the most important)? Everyone hides stuff, and how are you supposed to know if people are secretly bad if the truth is not out? It speaks volumes if they remained good buddies after his conviction, a la Prince Andrew. Early 90's before Trump threw him out of his club.

But I wouldn't expect the general public to do this kind of reasoning unless it was spoon fed to them and even then I'd expect it to be like trying to give a baby medicine, it's good for them but they don't want to take any.

They've been best buddies for 17 years. Don't take my word for it, just listen to what Trump was saying about him. Also, Trump can do whatever the fck he wants, he's the POTUS. If he was outraged and disgusted by the atrocious treatment he submitted these people to, he could have ordered to make sure that JE gets prosecuted and judged accordingly. He chose not to. Even after a first suicide attempt again, he could have stepped in and say listen guys, this one must not get away with it so easy, keep an eye on him. But then again for a second time, he choose to do nothing and yes, doing nothing is a choice.

Also, Trump can do whatever the fck he wants, he's the POTUS. If he was outraged and disgusted by the atrocious treatment he submitted these people to, he could have ordered to make sure that JE gets prosecuted and judged accordingly.

What are you on about? The day to day administration of the justice system is not meant to be within the president's purview.

This goes against the longstanding separation of powers / responsibilities. He's interfered more than his fair share already, and has rightfully gotten a lot of flack for it. Saying he ought to micromanage guard schedules and prisoner wellness is way out of touch with reality.

Justice is supposed to be "impartial". You can't have the president grandstanding and directing judges / jury to serve his purposes.

What are you on about? The day to day administration of the justice system is not meant to be within the president's purview.

This goes against the longstanding separation of powers / responsibilities. He's interfered more than his fair share already, and has rightfully gotten a lot of flack for it. Saying he ought to micromanage guard schedules and prisoner wellness is way out of touch with reality.

Justice is supposed to be "impartial". You can't have the president grandstanding and directing judges/jury to serve his purposes.

You're talking about a president that has literally advocated for the AG of the US to protect him and his personal interest. A president that's pretty much fired any and every person that's been anywhere near investigating the administration whether from a judicial or ethics point of view. There a whole bunch of looney tunes examples of not respecting the separation of powers in this administration.

Few nights ago I had a dream. I barely remember my dreams...
I completely forgot to come in here.

I dreamt that Mr. D got coronavirus.
And he got complications...and was in very bad condition. Some brain tumor as well.
Not joking...that was my dream.

Surprised to see none of you are celebrating Flynn getting "taken care of" by his pals.

Some uneducated thug gets pressured by the DA to take a plea bargain, that's sweet american justice. A sophisticated and smart individual takes a plea bargain? Slippery slope! Poor guy, so much pressure! Whoa! Not cool.

Few nights ago I had a dream. I barely remember my dreams...
I completely forgot to come in here.

I dreamt that Mr. D got coronavirus.
And he got complications...and was in very bad condition. Some brain tumor as well.
Not joking...that was my dream.

Unless your name is Q, I fail to see how that's relevant.

Only Q can see the future.

/s

Surprised to see none of you are celebrating Flynn getting "taken care of" by his pals.

Some uneducated thug gets pressured by the DA to take a plea bargain, that's sweet american justice. A sophisticated and smart individual takes a plea bargain? Slippery slope! Poor guy, so much pressure! Whoa! Not cool.

Unless your name is Q, I fail to see how that's relevant.

Only Q can see the future.

/s

Ohhhh !!
You wound me, mon capitaine.

I would be wasting my time on you but as usual do it for others who may read this. Let me paint the full picture, not some BS shit story from the Fake News Media summarizing it as "He signed on the line and plead guilt, end of story". For the sake of not taking all night, I may have skipped some points that are still in his favor.

1) Flynn worked for Obama but didn't leave on good terms. Trump hired him on his transition team and he was going to serve in the Trump administration.

2) He goes on vacation and Obama announces that he's shutting down all the Russian consulates. This prompts Flynn and the Russia ambassador to connect while he's on vacation on an unsecured line. They record it and have the word for word transcript.

3) When he gets back Comey (director of FBI) breaks protocol and sends agents to ambush him. From now declassed notes, the FBI explicitly was looking to set him up or get him fired.

4) The report that was written up, they had concluded that they felt he was being truthful. Think it stopped there?

5) For whatever stupid reason, he got lawyers from the Covington law firm (see fun fact in #6) and the witch hunt continued full steam ahead.

6) Both the FBI and his own fucking lawyers withheld exculpatory evidence and his lawyers basically got him to plea out because it was "sure as day" he'd be convicted and they were offering no time served and not to prosecute his son. Wonder why he signed, his own lawyers say you won't win and that you'll at least not go to jail and end this nightmare for your family and the HUGE financial burden of legal fees.
Fun fact: These lawyers are from Covington, the same law firm former Obama homeboy Attorney General Eric Holder is a partner. You think there might have been some shenanigans behind the scenes, if not I'll sell you the Champlain bridge for cheap

7) Flynn wakes up, fires his lawyers and hires a pitbull of a lawyer, Sidney Powell *When the tides shift* and now he's free.

So I wouldn't say celebrating so much as happy real justice was served. When I read that Justice wasn't done, all I see is "I have TDS and don't like the outcome so I will say Justice was denied" .

This is because those who dislike Trump, but don't have TDS, can see this too:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n-1xR5I56Rc/

I'm am looking forward to the October surprise "season finale" because this is the best show I've ever watched.

That's a lot of words to cover up the fact that an unelected / not yet appointed official was conducting backdoor diplomacy with the Russians that may have undermined the current administration's goals. He initiated 5 calls in a day to talk about the weather? Completely unrelated to significant events taking place at the same time?

The whole take the deal or get fucked in court is one of the cornerstones of modern american justice. Look at all this leverage we got, it'd be a shame if someone used it out of spite, wouldn't you say? It's only appalling when your guy gets the short end of the stick.

Flynn lied about it to Pence and to the FBI. He got the administration to go on the record with falsehoods "inadvertently" and made no efforts to amend the record afterwards. Too bad he didn't think to submit this recording as his defense... He must've forgotten.

Now that we have found things the FBI has done we don't like, we're willing to overlook the initial string of events and deception? From Trump asking him to resign to being a "victim". That's a bit of a change in narrative...

REPORTER: How will history look back on your decision to drop charges against Flynn?

BILL BARR: “Well, history is written by the winners. So it largely depends on who’s writing the history.”

That's a lot of words to cover up the fact that an #1 unelected / not yet appointed official was conducting #2backdoor diplomacy with the Russians that #3may have undermined the current administration's goals. He initiated 5 calls in a day to talk about the weather? Completely unrelated to significant events taking place at the same time?

The whole take the deal or get fucked in court is one of the cornerstones of modern american justice. Look at all this leverage we got, it'd be a shame if someone used it out of spite, wouldn't you say? It's only appalling when your guy gets the short end of the stick. #4

Flynn lied about it to Pence and to the FBI. He got the administration to go on the record with falsehoods "inadvertently" and made no efforts to amend the record afterwards. Too bad he didn't think to submit this recording as his defense... He must've forgotten. #5

Now that we have found things the FBI has done we don't like, we're willing to #6overlook the initial string of events and deception? From Trump asking him to resign to being a "victim". That's a bit of a change in narrative...

Let me dissect your completely wrong response

1) Trump won the election at that point. He was president-elect, had selected Flynn.
2) They had authority to do so. Only if they did so before the election would it be a crime https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_transition
3) Per #2, it was in the period they were coming in and setting themselves up and legally had the right to do so. If you want to talk about undermining how about Obama fucking with Russian relations a month before they were shown the door.
4) Your logic is fucked. The whole concept of pushing a deal is to avoid a mistrial and watching an actual criminal go free. When someone actually committed a crime, this is ok. When the prosecution and your own lawyers paint you into a corner where you see a deal as the only option to take even though you didn't actually do anything, that's fucked. And you're making further false statements by wrongly implying I only think it's not ok when it's "my guy". Way to go at putting words in my mouth
5) https://www.axios.com/pence-michael-flynn-fbi-russia-5c6caf55-50c1-405d-aa99-ecd640f5d894.html. And when he did amend the records, it only fucked him over further. Like how his lawyers thought it would be a good idea to retro-actively file a foreign-agent form when he didn't actually need to but it made for great CNN headlines.
6) YES. That's the way it should be. Initially the story that was told was "X" and people took decisions based on that wrong story. Now that the public found out everything of "X" was a sham, the correct thing to do is fix the mistakes that were made based on the new information. The only real error that was made was that it took 3 years to do so but I'm not surprised given the constant attack by the swamp that Trump endured during that time.

Oh and what Barr said is 100% true. The beauty is it sets off TDS.

So is there anything else you would like to demonstrate your complete lack of understanding of?

Back