Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

We were up in Grenville today. A guy with an F250 crew cab hauling a side by side was screaming at the gas pump "jsuis pu capable, 250$ pour gazer tout ça," his wife also "ouais ont besoin le place pour les enfants"

i giggled inside

That's being said 94 will be 2$ L shortly
A side by side is surprinsgly economic for something that is at wot for 3hrs at a time

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

A side by side is surprinsgly economic for something that is at wot for 3hrs at a time

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

en effet , mon 1000 4 places je mets 25 litres de super et le pied dans panne je fais 250 km , ça pèse quand même 740 kg + occupants

je serais curieux d'essayer les nouveaux 1000 turbo

St-Hyacinthe is a $1.38 tonite. Just weird how this works. In st-hubert, on gaetan boucher is a $1.48, and 3 km away it is $1.53

1.57 à Laval ce matin lollll

Il y a une corrélation direct entre la hausse du prix de l’essence et les Johny en Dodge Ram qui démarrent très lentement aux lumières et stop

Last edited:
Full la baleine au Costco en FDS. Jsuis bon pour 2-3 semaines.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Ya for those of you saying double down on public transit @gregster lmao

But the financial toll has the STM facing the spectre of a $62-million budget shortfall in 2022 that may result in deep service cuts.

According to an internal document obtained by Le Devoir , the agency is examining a worst-case scenario of cutting bus and métro service by as much as 30 per cent in order to save $150 million. A more optimistic option would be to scale back service by 10 per cent to recuperate $30 million.

I now have nothing but V8s in my fleet and personal vehicles.

Will probably commit suicide soon.

1315085019001.png

Tbh, I don't see the pricing coming back down to 1$ again as we knew it before.

Ya for those of you saying double down on public transit @gregster lmao

But the financial toll has the STM facing the spectre of a $62-million budget shortfall in 2022 that may result in deep service cuts.

According to an internal document obtained by Le Devoir , the agency is examining a worst-case scenario of cutting bus and métro service by as much as 30 per cent in order to save $150 million. A more optimistic option would be to scale back service by 10 per cent to recuperate $30 million.

Because ridership was massively down due to the lockdowns and wfh. Ridership was growing well each year... it's already going up slowly. Montreal wasn't the only city that suffered ridership problems all cities did. Public transit is a social benefit to all and cutting service is a bad move as it will be difficult to relaunch. Le Devoir, Gazette etc all wish to see massive cuts to public transit. The same outlets that continually shit on REM.

Why should public transit be cut but the oil/gas industry gets propped up while record profits are continually posted? A public transit agency shouldnt be there for absolute profits that's not the point of it. Now is the time to boost investment

Continue driving your car to pick up groceries

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I've owned my Mach E for 5 months now and have put over 16k kms already. Trust me i use my car for more than just groceries. If i had a job downtown, id use public transit. I did for over 25 years. The REM will be a complete disaster. To remove the EXO lines and replace it with the REM was a completely stupid idea. Extending the metro was a great idea. If anything they should have never invested in the REM and instead extend the current metro system.

I've owned my Mach E for 5 months now and have put over 16k kms already. Trust me i use my car for more than just groceries. If i had a job downtown, id use public transit. I did for over 25 years. The REM will be a complete disaster. To remove the EXO lines and replace it with the REM was a completely stupid idea. Extending the metro was a great idea. If anything they should have never invested in the REM and instead extend the current metro system.

Huh no! For the price of 67km of tracks and 26 stations with the REM, you would get 2-3 metro stations. lol

I don't think the REM will last our Winters will see how many times it breaks down once it's complete they should have made the major metros more accessible and expended the bit longer it might have cost more in the long run but it was a better long-term solution

I don't think the REM will last our Winters will see how many times it breaks down once it's complete they should have made the major metros more accessible and expended the bit longer it might have cost more in the long run but it was a better long-term solution

I'm wondering how they will deal with snow accumulation on the elevated REM track.

Back