How many blades will Gillette/Schrick razors have by 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duberman

I just saw a commercial of the Gillette Fusion which has 5 blades, wasn't 3 razor blades enough with the Mach3? It's riddiculous

I say 10 different models by the time it's end of 2009. (10 split up between the two companies)

Make a poll *tu*

I had the same discussion with a couple of friends the other day...its getting insane! You dont need that much blades to shave...:dunno:

lol I wouldn't be suprised. Now that Gillette got 5 razor blades you'll see Schrick comming out with a 6 razor blade model.

6 and it's going to come with a busty swedish blond to give you a blowjob while you shave. ( then again you might cut yourself more often)

I think they should research into laser trimers/razors instead. Now that would be cool, Piuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Piuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol im with mach3 and i love it.
and it cuts deep enough, i don't see why i would bother with 4 or 5 blades.

Anything more than 3 is not worth it. Even with 3 blades you start to have to compromise. It gives you a slightly closer shave but it gets used up much faster than the 2 blade ones. The benifit was that it had some good moisture strips.

Another thing is that the blades are getting very expensive.

EDIT: Someone post the picture of the Gillettte Mach 50 razor.

i have both, i perfer the 3 blade's much better cut, and that whole thing about " flip it around for thoese hard to reach place's " bullshit! that blade doesnt even fkin work. lol

im not gonna lie but the 5 blades feel SO much more confy than 3-4 blades. i cant wait till they put more.

Évolué les gars :D

5584.jpg

And how about the price. It's just so ridiculous!

What really upsets me is how some batches appear to be defective. After a shave or two, the blade just about rips your face off.

The Gillette Fusion razor was not created because the 5 blades were needed. The customers in the razor market are not very loyal and the sales of the mach3 were declining as the shick quattro came out... In order to regain the customers that had left for Shick, they created the fusion... They are also not looking at all their customers to go and buy the fusion... The unloyal customer will go back to the gillette, and new customers could be drawn to buying either a mach3 or a fusion.... Pure marketing scheme..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back