Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

I like how these memes completely ignore the facts and gloss over that according to the FBI, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of domestic terrorism deaths.

I like how these memes completely ignore the facts and gloss over that according to the FBI, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of domestic terrorism deaths.

Do you have proof, or are you just quoting CNN?

Who knows you may be technically right by percentage i.e. there's a total of 10 DT deaths a year and 6 are "white supremacy", but put into proper context more people die from lightning per year. If you want to play that game how about black hoodlums? Just look at inner city deaths in Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, Oakland, etc. Aren't locals terrorized by these people. Why are "white supremacists considered DTs but not "those people"?

Lastly good job at ignoring the full context. In reality human life is only a part of the equation, the more probable and permeating impact of domestic terrorism is the civil damage caused. This guy didn't actually lose his life but figuratively did:

https://nationalfile.com/black-busi...-bar-destroyed-by-rioters-loses-life-savings/

We're lucky to hear his story but what about the hundreds if not thousands of other people in similar a situation.

So yeah, there would be more deaths if Antifa wasn't mostly comprised of limp wristed soy boys and femanazis, but the overall destruction they cause is miles ahead of any other organization. They have now correctly and finally been identified as a domestic terrorist organization and should be rightfully at the very top of the threats to national safety.

I'm not quoting CNN, i'm quoting the FBI.

Any point can be argued by stretching to a ridiculous extent the definition of terrorism. And no, you can't compare material damages with human lives.

Do you have proof, or are you just quoting CNN?

Who knows you may be technically right by percentage i.e. there's a total of 10 DT deaths a year and 6 are "white supremacy", but put into proper context more people die from lightning per year. If you want to play that game how about black hoodlums? Just look at inner city deaths in Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, Oakland, etc. Aren't locals terrorized by these people. Why are "white supremacists considered DTs but not "those people"?

Lastly good job at ignoring the full context. In reality human life is only a part of the equation, the more probable and permeating impact of domestic terrorism is the civil damage caused. This guy didn't actually lose his life but figuratively did:

https://nationalfile.com/black-busi...-bar-destroyed-by-rioters-loses-life-savings/

We're lucky to hear his story but what about the hundreds if not thousands of other people in similar a situation.

So yeah, there would be more deaths if Antifa wasn't mostly comprised of limp wristed soy boys and femanazis, but the overall destruction they cause is miles ahead of any other organization. They have now correctly and finally been identified as a domestic terrorist organization and should be rightfully at the very top of the threats to national safety.

What about the mental damaged caused? How many blacks live in terror of being killed by a cop with no lawful motive?

The guy literally said "please don't kill me". Should cops be placed on a terror list?

Screenshot_20200531-154652_Chrome.jpg

Everyone on the opposite side is a terrorist these days.

Dangerous game. Next time dems are in power all the right wingers will be terrorists.

Gonna start labeling people terrorists like Oprah.
The Nazi Party did the same. Next thing you know they rounded up all political opponents

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Cheetos tweets last night about the protesters outside the white house are fucked. This guy is unhinged.
Except not a single person would pull the trigger only to get tossed under the bus by the same people you took an oath to defend. Same reason why I am convinced you can fly a plane into DC restricted zone and not get shot down

Except not a single person would pull the trigger only to get tossed under the bus by the same people you took an oath to defend. Same reason why I am convinced you can fly a plane into DC restricted zone and not get shot down

Trump would pardon any secret service member who shot a protester to "protect him".

Fuck, probably make him secretary of defense.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/c...s_a/fsghhdc?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

It says:
Hijacking top comment for this:

https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1267132053910368261?s=20

The United States of America has no legal authority to designate any domestic entities as “terrorist organizations.”

The process for designating terrorist organizations involves foreign terrorist organizations: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1189

And although some may claim that domestic designation authority comes from section 802 of the 2001 USA PATRIOT Act, that statute creates a definition of “domestic terrorism,” but no process for designating domestic organizations or imparting consequences to such a designation.

What a fucked up country...

From a FB post I saw:

Minneapolis, you were given the world’s stage. You had the world’s ear. Everyone was in your corner.

• The public spoke out against those officers.
• Police officers all over the country spoke out against those officers.
• Elected Officials spoke out against those officers.
• ALL races and ethnicities spoke out against those officers.
• President Trump spoke out against those officers.

But you wasted it. You wasted the perfect platform and opportunity to unite everyone together. To coordinate a bipartisan, nationwide, uniformed movement that would’ve gone down in the history books as a tipping point for reform. Everyone around the world was on your side and listening. (...)

But no, lest go loot target and the local apple store and set shit on fire.

What else could they want? It was illegal and the guy is getting charged...

People / capital will flee the affected cities, taxes will go up. Way to fuck yourselves over...

The political response has been just as much of a dumpster fire:
-fighting fire with fire! hurr violence
-hurr durr democrats
-radical left!
-left vs right
-Antifa are terrorists (it's not like they're card carrying members...)

I think it's in poor form, but it's quite skillful to turn this into an inner city vs suburbs and associated political factions. The inner cities weren't voting for trump anyways. This will polarize his base and give them something to be afraid of. It will pay off for him, no doubt about it.

Former Obama officials all over the MSM lying that right wing groups and russian funding are behind the riots with zero pushback from the anchors.

There's tons of videos of ANTIFA and BLM burning, breaking and beating up people but I've yet to see a single video of these right wing groups involved in this nonsense.

The gaslighting is unbelievable.

Former Obama officials all over the MSM lying that right wing groups and russian funding are behind the riots with zero pushback from the anchors.

There's tons of videos of ANTIFA and BLM burning, breaking and beating up people but I've yet to see a single video of these right wing groups involved in this nonsense.

They're saying the rioters are sleepers.

https://www.startribune.com/russia-trying-to-stoke-racial-strife-u-s-officials-say/570900002/

Foreign Nations will play both sides to stoke the flames. The end goal is to maximize chaos, disruption and distrust.
They're off to a pretty good start I'd say.

What about the mental damaged caused? How many blacks live in terror of being killed by a cop with no lawful motive?

The guy literally said "please don't kill me". Should cops be placed on a terror list?

Everyone on the opposite side is a terrorist these days.

ROFL. Self mental entrapment is being your own terrorist. By your logic, monsters under the bed should also be on that list because kids imagine a threat.

I used that example to prove how laughable your premise is but what about fear of flying/driving? A car or plane can crash but should somebody live their life in fear and not travel because it can happen. Accidents happen, so does bad policing but any black person who fears cops to a level they feel "terrorized" has a phobia (irrational fear), where at best it should be a concern. As it is, white people should be more concerned: https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/police-more-reluctant-shoot-blacks-whites-study-fi/

Meanwhile with Antifa, you have concrete example of what they've done. Burned buildings, destroyed cars, hit people over the head with bike locks, beat up independent reporters, prevent other people's free speech, etc.

Actual vs imagined, all I'm saying. Inb4 people too stupid to realize I acknowledge there are problems with policing in 2020, but that they are not remotely terrorists.

https://www.startribune.com/russia-trying-to-stoke-racial-strife-u-s-officials-say/570900002/

Foreign Nations will play both sides to stoke the flames. The end goal is to maximize chaos, disruption and distrust.
They're off to a pretty good start I'd say.

LOL. That columnist needs to get their head checked. Let me get this straight. In 2016 Russia was 100% behind Trump and even hacked Clinton to help him gain office. 2020 they're sowing civil war to do what exactly?

The direct effect of its interference on presidential politics is less clear, though some U.S. officials said that Russia believed that acts of violence could bolster President Donald Trump's re-election bid if he could argue that a response to such an episode demanded continuity and that he represented a law-and-order approach.

If Trump is their puppet, the worst thing they could do is cause turbulence. They would want him to glide on an easy path to re-election and at most they'd be stoking BLM against Biden after his comment about not being black if you don't vote for him. The writer of the article must be in bizarro world to reach the conclusions they do. That or they're listening to "U.S. officials" like Schiff and Nadler, who definitely still have the "secret and totally real" goods to bring down Trump.

Face it, since 2017 there has been nothing but a constant stream of verbal diarrhea from the establishment trying to get Trump. The Russians, the Ukraine, impeachment, COVID and now this organized attack across the country. ALL OF IT was overblown, hyped by the media and pumped into the heads of willing NPCs. After the riots are done, expect the next contrived scandal

LOL. That columnist needs to get their head checked. Let me get this straight. In 2016 Russia was 100% behind Trump and even hacked Clinton to help him gain office. 2020 they're sowing civil war to do what exactly?

If Trump is their puppet, the worst thing they could do is cause turbulence. They would want him to glide on an easy path to re-election and at most they'd be stoking BLM against Biden after his comment about not being black if you don't vote for him. The writer of the article must be in bizarro world to reach the conclusions they do. That or they're listening to "U.S. officials" like Schiff and Nadler, who definitely still have the "secret and totally real" goods to bring down Trump.

Face it, since 2017 there has been nothing but a constant stream of verbal diarrhea from the establishment trying to get Trump. The Russians, the Ukraine, impeachment, COVID and now this organized attack across the country. ALL OF IT was overblown, hyped by the media and pumped into the heads of willing NPCs. After the riots are done, expect the next contrived scandal

You think the prospect of a level of influence over 4-8 years of presidency triggers a complete reboot on decades of tension and geopolitical struggles?

Come on... with mutually assured destruction the only way to “win” at this is to attempt to destroy your enemies from within. And because it’s not really possible the next best thing is to Bog them down and undermine their positions on the world stage.

Foreign intelligence services love playing king maker. He was the preferred candidate now and into the future, that makes little doubt. It doesn’t mean he’s a full blown asset -more of a useful idiot in Soviet doctrine - or that they can’t afford to play both sides of the aisle?

If anything it’s a nice distraction from the coronavirus or the lame duck economy. Trump needs a new “front” as he would struggle to win on his record alone and 2020 has not been kind to him so far.

No matter who wins, the U.S still comes out weakened by all this (the politics, the unrest etc)

When Obama called the Baltimore rioters thugs in 15, nobody said anything. Cheetos calls them thugs and the mentally unstable instantly lose their crap. :laugh:

You think the prospect of a level of influence over 4-8 years of presidency triggers a complete reboot on decades of tension and geopolitical struggles?

Come on... with mutually assured destruction the only way to “win” at this is to attempt to destroy your enemies from within. And because it’s not really possible the next best thing is to Bog them down and undermine their positions on the world stage.

Foreign intelligence services love playing king maker. He was the preferred candidate now and into the future, that makes little doubt. It doesn’t mean he’s a full blown asset -more of a useful idiot in Soviet doctrine - or that they can’t afford to play both sides of the aisle?

If anything it’s a nice distraction from the coronavirus or the lame duck economy. Trump needs a new “front” as he would struggle to win on his record alone and 2020 has not been kind to him so far.

No matter who wins, the U.S still comes out weakened by all this (the politics, the unrest etc)

But you missed the point. The two narratives don't work together. If they were moderate and said Russia only slightly prefers Trump to Clinton, then sure, you're story could jive, but the "official" narrative goes from Trump and Putin being butt buddies in 2016-2019 to let's fuck everything up and hope our best friend gets re-elected? Doesn't make sense.

Take 13 minutes and see how a Russian KGB defector laid out exactly how it's done. What Trump stands for is the antidote.

BTW, where's the notice against call to violence Twitter?

EZYrxjBWkAEAPAB.png

But you missed the point. The two narratives don't work together. If they were moderate and said Russia only slightly prefers Trump to Clinton, then sure, you're story could jive, but the "official" narrative goes from Trump and Putin being butt buddies in 2016-2019 to let's fuck everything up and hope our best friend gets re-elected? Doesn't make sense.

Take 13 minutes and see how a Russian KGB defector laid out exactly how it's done. What Trump stands for is the antidote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-...line-images/EZYrxjBWkAEAPAB.png?itok=tXdIrQUG

voir que Twitter laisse un message comme celui la online ...

le gars qui a ce compte twitter c'est clair que le FBI regarde ses moindres gestes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-...line-images/EZYrxjBWkAEAPAB.png?itok=tXdIrQUG

Those white hoods have guns, have at it you fucking morons.

Back