Finally I ordered My MKV GTI TSI Big turbo Kit !

Dude your going to spin your life if you dont put meaty tires on this baby.

Haha i know dude, you need more then just tires.. u need mount, good suspension, sway bars, LSD, Strut bars, good brakes, and good tires !!

i have most of the thing on my car already even a stage 3 endurance clutch

i have the Evo 12 ventus now but i might change to the PS2 will see .. but one at a time :bigup:

if you don't mind my asking, what's the approx final purchased & installed price?

Purchase, i can't say my hands are tight :D

however install no idea yet once i get my kit and meet with the Boys at VAG Motorsport then we will discuss but i will be honest money wise i really don't like to discuss for so many reasons specially on public forums ! Sorry Man *tu*

Good to hear your doing it right ;)

We want to see this beast at Julep this spring !!

Waterfest ?
H2o ?

I never been there with My car, i use to go with My R1 a while back ! but i will pass by this summer even i don't know anyone :D

Hmm .. Waterfest and H2O is an interesting plan :bigup:

I never been there with My car, i use to go with My R1 a while back ! but i will pass by this summer even i don't know anyone :D

Hmm .. Waterfest and H2O is an interesting plan :bigup:

Don't be shy ill come and say hi ;)

Sure go on Facebook and check out the Orangeball page.

Purchase, i can't say my hands are tight :D

however install no idea yet once i get my kit and meet with the Boys at VAG Motorsport then we will discuss but i will be honest money wise i really don't like to discuss for so many reasons specially on public forums ! Sorry Man *tu*

No biggie!

just an update, i received 2 pics of my GT3071R turbo before shipping the Kit ... here you go !! i can't wait !!

ziad1.jpg

ziad2.jpg

Back