News: Plus de $22k d'amende et 225 points pour deux motocyclistes

My god North America is getting really crazy over making roads "safe" for the average man.

That being said, pretty sure this is gonna get flushed so fast with a good lawyer. I cant imagine these guys paying more than 1K of "fines"

In the US they do the same during car chases, they report every time you do something wrong and they add it to whatever you're going to get charged with the first place. Somebody once told me that driving across an empty parking at the shopping center cost 50$ per line you cross because it's illegal, no idea if it's true and not willing to test it out. lol

Beaucoup d'hypocrite ici...

Et Meanwhile des récidivistes de l'alcool au volant retourne sur nos routes....

It was a bad idea to have the camera...

... and I am so not surprised there was a snitch that called the cops. I am wondering if he stopped his vehicule in a safe place in order to make a call or did he call while driving? ... if he didn't stop than he was more dangerous than the bikers.

It was a bad idea to have the camera...

... and I am so not surprised there was a snitch that called the cops. I am wondering if he stopped his vehicule in a safe place in order to make a call or did he call while driving? ... if he didn't stop than he was more dangerous than the bikers.

You really think making a call is more dangerous than weaving in and out at 200?

Ridicule!!

Ils aurait dû chauffer complètement chaud ou défoncés, violer une fille pis aller braquer un dep, il aurais eu moins de marde que ca........

Ils ont demandés la clémence pcq ils ont besoin de leurs permis pour travailler...cry me a river...avoir un permis c' est pas un droit mais un privilège. Learn from your mistake you fuckin fucks.

Lol great case for sos ticket.. Srsly it should be like in the states : reckless driving : criminal

Envoyé depuis mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 avec Tapatalk

Very bad idea. You will get a criminal charge because you were crusing at 160 on highway at night and the young punk cop will deem that reckless driving...

lol i guess they forgot to say "filmed in mexico"

ridiculous nonetheless
time to hire some good lawyer

You really think making a call is more dangerous than weaving in and out at 200?

From personal experience - yes.

Accident close-calls because of distracted drivers on their phones = many.
Accident close-calls because of reckless motorcyclists = 0.

Those guys might seem dangerous but believe me, they are a lot more awake and alert than an idiot talking on the phone while driving. Those bikers are concentrated on what they're doing and what is going on around them, the average matante with a cellphone is an egoistic self-centered person with ZERO driving skills.

From personal experience - yes.

Accident close-calls because of distracted drivers on their phones = many.
Accident close-calls because of reckless motorcyclists = 0.

Those guys might seem dangerous but believe me, they are a lot more awake and alert than an idiot talking on the phone while driving. Those bikers are concentrated on what they're doing and what is going on around them, the average matante with a cellphone is an egoistic self-centered person with ZERO driving skills.

Interesting. And which study did you get this from?

Je suis en parti d'accord avec Alex464.

Personnellement quand je m'énervais en véhicule j'était 100% concentré sur la route et meme si les manoeuvre semble serrer c'est tjs calculer et analyser sur le moment.

Sérieux les fois que j'ai faillit avoir des accidents ou que j'ai commit une distraction c'était quand je conduisais relax, voir trop relax, genre bruler une rouge pcq je roule 45 km/h ben smooth...

Back