• Fin Octobre 2020

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Fin Novembre 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • En 2021

Votes: 12 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gouvernement will start closing shops and stores again if it getting out of control. Even if some are mad.

Tu crois qu'ils vont jouer au yolo et ouvrir/fermer/ouvrir/fermer ? Je veux pas te contredire, juste que je trouve ca possiblement contre productif.

Let's not mention names here... But anyone advertising non essential services is pretty fucking stupid. Then again I'm not surprised , rules don't apply to some

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
I've called out some just tout get blocked lol.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

You look like someone thats see big money problem in the futur.
You start to go batshit about this.

I can ses why. You have a business wich you probably put alors of money with your partner and tour wife work for like AC wich wont be good for a long run.

PayPal me some money if you are worried! Finances are fine for the time being. We have always lived very modest and have no CC debt or anything like that. It's just being bored and annoyed that people aren't following the rules correctly thinking they are above the law/ being smart

I doubt it. So many places seem to be open including one garage that's opening advertising fender rolling....

Remember what I said about people starting to turn against the gov in May. Once the approval ratings start to fall the restrictions will start getting lifted. Saving political career and votes is key. Personally I don't care if the 80+ crowd dies off.
Sa commence, j'avais 3 panneaux de porte de garage a faire peinturer.

Les 2 premier body shop m'ont dit "Non pas avant le 13 avril c'est la loi blablabla"

Finalement la troisième place que j'ai appelé me les a fait tout de suite.

Lundi cette semaine les 2 premiers body shop que j'ai appelé m'appelle pour me dire que finalement fuck la loi on peux pas rester fermer aussi longtemps.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

PayPal me some money if you are worried! Finances are fine for the time being. We have always lived very modest and have no CC debt or anything like that. It's just being bored and annoyed that people aren't following the rules correctly thinking they are above the law/ being smart

If you're fine im happy then.

Im about to go batshit at people who dont follow the rule too.

Tu crois qu'ils vont jouer au yolo et ouvrir/fermer/ouvrir/fermer ? Je veux pas te contredire, juste que je trouve ca possiblement contre productif.

Ça fait longtemps que le gouvernement a mis la switch productivité à off.

On est entrée dans un cercle vicieux.

des petits pois ( le légume ) ?

Yes man.

Concernant les pineux.

Jme suis arranger pour faire enlever mes NT01 sur mes veux mags et les faire mettre sur les Welds.

Je vais tout calicer dehors en avant dla porte pis ils vont me les faire.

Par contre chu du pour un reset de tranny, mais ça peuvent pas.

Mon G37 est en summer fais 3 semaines ;)

Gouvernement will start closing shops and stores again if it getting out of control. Even if some are mad.

They know where the concentration of cases are and the numbers including a bunch of math. Looks like they are expecting the peak in a few days followed by a taper downward and it staying there for 3-6 weeks. Right now the focus seems to be on protecting the very old and sick. By Legaults tone its obvious based on their numbers things will start opening up reasonably soon but slowly. They have enough data and crunched the numbers.

Quoi? Le Québec est une province du Canada...ca la aucun rapport ont peut avoir notre peak demain et le Canada dans 3 mois.

The fact that a province inside a country will be happening THREE MONTHS before the rest is insane, unless Ontario cases are about to hit the nitrous.

Je jasais avec mon pusher de fleurs/arbustes et ils ont eu info du ministère qu'ils auraient le "go" pour ouvrir la Pépinière sous peu pour une date tentative pour la semaine du 27 avril.

Back